A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO

Oh, what is that precious little Arya Stark up to these days? Still reciting names from a list of people she's going to murder? Awwwww, how adorable! Arya and several more folks are the subjects of the second full-length trailer for Game of Thrones Season 4, which is filed under the title of "Vengeance." There's seems to be quite a lot of that going around... 

I love that "in case you forgot" ending shot of the White Walker. In case you forgot.

Game of Thrones Season 4 premieres Sunday, April 6 at 9pm on HBO. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/26/2016

Season 6 : Episode 10

73 Comments
Comments (71)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Wow!! That was epic....GOT is gonna be great this season.
Flag
Wow Meereen looks exactly how I imagined it! Ah the show looks absolutely epic as usual. So much to look forward to this season! Bring it on!
Flag
EPIC as always. I've never read the books so just speaking as a TV GOT fan I sure hope Khaleesi gets her hot little ass to Westeros already , the wandering around in the desert is getting tedious. Also Arya is awesome!
Flag
I CANT WAIT, please february and march disappear FASTTT, cold months ffs, i want GOT
Flag
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!
Flag
Why don't you just tell everyone what happens and ruin it for us.....
Flag
Crazy idea, but you could just not watch the trailer.
Flag
Ohhh man I can't wait! The scene with the toilet...And the scene with Littlefinger...April can't come fast enough.
Flag
I'm so excited and would love to watch Joffrey eat his wedding pie. Arya seemed to have enter a growth spurt *and I don't know what to do I feel awkward.* And whitewalkers at last kill 'em all Jon Snow.
Flag
Is it April yet? I'm so excited. I name every Lannister except for Tyrion. #TeamStark
Flag
I actively got one active HBO subscription just for this show and it was great so far!

Flag
Looks amazing!
Flag
Man I wish that I can time travel so that I'd skip straight ahead to April 7th (huge relatively new Aussie fan here)!
Flag
This is looking to be the best season yet. Can't wait, truly.
Flag
So the Magnar of Thenn unfortunately has ears, but on the bright side his scars look fucking badass. For those of you that haven't read the books (this isn't a spoiler btw) the Magnar of Thenn is a wildling leader, he's the bald guy with all the scars on his head. He's introduced in the books sooner than in the show, Jon meets him in the tent that he meets Mance (the king beyond the wall) in and bows to him thinking he's Mance, in the show the scene happens much the same but he mistakes Tormund Giantsbane (the dude with the huge red beard) for Mance. Tormund has a funny line about him in the books, he says something like he doesn't trust the Magnar of Thenn because he doesn't have any hair or ears so there's nothing to grab in a fight. P.S. He didn't cut them off or anything crazy, he just lost them to frostbite, the Thenns (the wildling tribe he rules) lives up in the Frostfangs (which is a mountain range) which is very far North even for beyond the wall so it's likely that it's even colder there.
Flag
Seriously, those GoT teasers and trailers are starting to genuinely hurt me physically. For real.

Please, HBO, have some mercy for my poor goddamn ass! Leave us be 'til April - I promise you on everything I hold dear, I WATCH IT, guarantee. No more tease, please!

.... Who am I kidding? Keep them coming, you goddamn pushers.
Flag
They're doing this just to make us suffer. As if GoT needed the advertising. :P
Flag
*excited*

Flag
I know I say this every season, but it really does get better every year!
Flag
So true.
Flag
Looks great so far, April 6th can't come soon enough. I loved season 3, and it will be hard to top it for me, but from what they have been saying they sure are going to try. I'm glad they aren't just glossing over Sansa's reaction to the Red Wedding like they did in the finale, looking forward to her arc, as well as Tyrion's this season. I'm also glad they seem to be touching on the more arrogant parts of Dany, it will be interesting to see where she stands at the end of season 4.
Flag
Remind me, pls, were White Walkers the ones that looked like they could've dug-out the bottom portion of the (ice) Wall and make it fall down - instead of them having to climb over it?..;)

Is *anyone* even looking forward to this?
;p
Flag
The Wall is just covered in ice, it was originally just a tall stone wall, they just kept adding to it and adding to it over the years, it's like thousands of years old. Over the years massive sheets of ice have formed on it but have no doubt there's solid stone in the center. Also the Wall is magically warder against the White Walkers, they can't cross it, they couldn't even climb over it if they wanted to.
Flag
They look like this:

Not like this:

Flag
Yes, Arya! Kill Cersei so that Jaime and Brienne can finaly be together!!!

And the Red Woman just because (trust me, you don't wan to know).
Flag
This show has lost its appel for me after the Red Wedding
Flag
I still like it but if blood shed and heartless killing puts you off then I think you might be right to jump ship, there's only more ahead. Though I think the Red Wedding is the worst of it, at least so far, there's almost certainly going to be something worse, there's still two more books to go. But not many good guys die after this point, there's a few but this season in particular has a number of assholes get what's coming to them so if you want to see the Starks get some vengeance then I would say keep watching. Also if you're a Stark fan alot of people think Sansa becomes a great character this season and moving forward, she's certainly less annoying but she's still not my favorite but if you like her then this season gives you more reason to, same for Arya.
Flag
It is not the killing I mind
It is the fact that they killed almost all of my favorite characters/story lines
They killed off Ned Stark in the first season
and now The killed Robb and Catelyn Stark
If Tyron dies then I am done with this show
Flag
Ned Stark's beheading, was one of the most shocking scenes, in television history for me. I haven't read the books, and didn't see it coming. I was like, he's THE main character, right? Never liked Robb much, he wasn't a smart politician. He made numerous mistakes, which lead to his demise. After Ned, my favorite characters are: Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Stormborn, and Jon Snow. And Arya is growing on me. As long as they're safe, i'm good.
Flag
No spoilers please. On The Walking Dead, Amy and T-dog's deaths ticked me off, especially T-Dog. But i got over it. I got pass Ned Stark's as well, but if any of my favorites are going to die, i don't want to know!
Flag
Would you like to know something that will make you rage?
Flag
Yeah I get that, though not to spoil anything alot of cool new story lines come up. What other story lines do you enjoy? If you're seriously considering quitting the show then perhaps I could tell you what happens with them if you'd like, or just tell you if those character die. And perhaps to spoil something (read on at your own risk) Tyrion doesn't die, at least he hasn't died as of book five.
Flag
Meh, it had jumped the shark long b4.
Flag
Oh my god, yes, Dany, you will rule all.
Flag
Time to play the game...hahaha
Flag
I think not just supposing but knowing shit is going to hit the fan from having read the books makes the wait all the more horrendous. Does that make sense?
I already wallpaper'd that shot of Drogon at the end of trailer #1. Gimme!
Flag
Tell me about it, Sansa is married to the greatest man in Westeros and stupid is as stupid does.
Flag
Can't wait for winter to come! lol
Flag
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *coughs* Sorry 'bout that. I lost my mind for a second.

Do you realize this means on April 13th I will be watching Game of Thrones + Mad Men back to back. (I only recently got into Mad Men. I started season six last night.)
Flag
Yet another negative comment from me here (heh :)), but couldn't care less about either of the two shows. xD
Flag
You care so little that you went into the comments section of a show's 2nd trailer of the 4th season JUST to complain about. Nice. ;)
Flag
Well, technically, caring so little that you don't contribute to discussions of that show would be caring less.
Flag
Can someone put me in a coma and wake me up when its April 6th?
Flag
Is it April 6th yet?
Flag
it may as well be. time flies.
Flag
not yet, but good things come to those who wait. And if we're very good, April 6th will arrive far sooner than we think.
Flag
Winter came pretty fast
Flag
Follow this Show
Members