A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO
What I love in Game of Thrones is that we are able to see the stories of the character, including their emotions, motives, and true color, which enable us to choose which side we are on. Even we don't like a character, we tend to stand to their favor for they are also against to the one we also hate. We tend to love a character we previously hate for his/her redeeming actions. We strengthen our admiration to the people who truly seek for justice. Our hate also increases to those people who deserves to suffer.

Now, I'm wondering where the viewers give their support.

poll

28 Comments
Comments (28)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Am I the only one who would prefer Stannis winning?
Flag
Without giving anything away from the books and future seasons, I'm pretty confident the Starks and the direwolf sigil will re-emerge as one of the dominant houses. So far only Nedd, Cat and Robb are dead and nothing has changed for the others so far.
I can see Daenarys taking the throne eventually (though with George Martin, we'll probably have died from old age by the final release) but with a strong Stark presence.

as for the others; wipe the Lannisters away completely (except Tyrion), the Martells are tied to the Targaryens, the Tyrells go back to their rose gardens, the Greyjoys fleets are destroyed and isolate them on their Iron Isles and finally Stannis dies with Melisandre wondering how she could get it soo wrong with her supposed "saviour".
Flag
House Hodor
Flag
I'd love that!
Flag
"Even we don't like a character, we tend to stand to their favor for they are also against to the one we also hate."

ESL?
Flag
Right now, I'd say, don't dismiss the Tyrells so fast. This said, I still think the Targaryens will get back on the throne at some point.
Flag

Last book of the series which is now named as A Dream Of Spring was once called A Time For Wolves. And there is also that prophecy - Wolves will come back' - So no matter what House Stark will come back and regain its old glory again. Targareyn could also thrive but certainly not under Danerys. It has to be under other Taragareyns who survived.
Flag
I agree... There is reason why we have seen the wolves point of view... now after changing the title it is possible that the outcome has changed.... I am sure GRRM wants a twist or surprise... it could be Targareyn as in spring =sun=hot=fire=dragon.

Honestly I am more worried about the sixth book..... GRRM also said it would be over when its over...so seventh might not be the last one...

One thing I am sure the dragons would be useful when the others arrive ..... so stark/snow [only jon] might join forces with the mother of dragon.......fingers crossed.
Flag
Targaryen, for one simple reason: The Night's Watch and the wildlings could only stop the White Walker's army with fire, and Targaryen have the most impressive source of fire power available.

Unless Melisandre or Thoros figure out how to produce dragons, the House that can give birth to them is the House that would rule.
Flag
Well when last time Azor Ahai defeated Others he didn't do it with dragons. This time around too I don't think Dragons will be that big factor. They will be helpful but I don't think they will be the deciding factor. It had to the group of persons who will rise up along with whoever is Azor Ahai reborn to defeat the others.
Flag
The Azor Ahai hasn't even played on the show yet, the closest was Stannis's flaming sword in season 2 and it did nothing.

3 fire breathing dragons beat a story I can't really rely would be introduced (in the books or the show).
Flag
LOL you non readers and youre obsession with Targaryens, i highly doubt at the end of this series Dany or any other Targaryen will be on the throne. It will likely be someone not introduced yet, as that is how GRRM does things.. I can say this without spoiling anything because the books arent finished yet, but i think Dany is going to die before she even makes it over to westeros, or she will get their and die. Either way, she dies. An Epic death i imagine, but she will still die.

Dunno why everyone loves her so much anyway, because she has dragons and burned the slavers. As of the latest book she has become an annoying little twat.

She had a great first book, and a great third book, after that her story fell apart, became boring, and she got annoying real fast, fuck Dany. L
Flag
Hear! Hear! Can nobody ever read up on actual history and understand what is going on? This the War of the Roses! Also I want to hear your reply on whether Jon Snow is considered Targaryen or Stark? Him being the offspring of both. So it will be him or Aegon. Dany has always been annoying to no end, and people only love her on screen because she has dragons. Reading the books makes you realized how royally pretentious she actually sounds like.
Flag
It's not similar enough to the War of the Roses for us to be able to know what's going to happen from it, but it's likely two houses will inter-marry to end the war, probably Targaryen and Stark. But who is Henry Tudor and who is Elizabeth of York? John Snow and Dany? Or someone else and Sansa, her third husband probably :-) Isn't Aegon dead? I thought Cregor smashed his head against a wall?

The character that's the most like Henry Tudor is Dany, a young pretender fighting for the throne, and taking ages about it :-)
Flag
End of Dance with Dragons he shows up. Varys switched the babies and had him raised by people overseas
Flag
Actually the character most like Henry Tudor is Aegon, who isn't in the show yet, and hardly has been in books.
Flag
Ah right thanks. I haven't got that far yet, but it is suggested that he survived in the Complete History & Lore Animated Shorts, and he fits the profile for The Prince That was Promised. So yeah, you're right, it will be Aegon that marries Sansa.
Flag
And he will marry Sansa
Flag
House Baelish
Flag
House Stark reigns......... down bodies.
Too soon?
Flag
If "other" means "The Others" that's what I would choose. ^^
Flag
I believe House Targaryen has the best claim and will be the best choice, but I think House Stark will provide the ultimate ruler (if they decide to forgo the bastard rules).
Flag
What have you got against Bran and Rickon?
Flag
Well, Bran clearly has another destiny to fulfill and Rickon? Isn't he just on his way to being adopted into the Wildings? Plus, I think if you questioned Sansa, Arya, Bran or Rickon anyone of them would say that after Robb, Jon is actually their next oldest brother. Catelynn and Theon were the only ones who didn't think of him as the next Stark son. I mean, I am with House Targaryen, but that a woman is in charge of that house is odd (until Yara takes over the Greyjoys), because technically right now, Sansa is the next legitimate Stark child.
Flag
Agree with you BUT I'm a big book fan so I'm just gonna say yes and no ;)
Flag
I haven't read any of these books (I have a passive aggressive relationship with Amazon and they were really insistent on me reading this series a couple years ago, but like really insistent that it made me kind of resentful and then while I have been in the fantasy realm for awhile, I can only keep so much world building in my head, plus, we had a similar relationship with the Twilight series and I never gave in there either). But, there are certain truths of books in this genre that seem to still hold true along all lines, so I would say about forty percent of my guesses have proven correct...I recognize he could go totally left field with the final two books still what with the influences of the series, the rise in dystopian genre stories and whatnot.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members