TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO (Returning April 12, 2015)
I figure we've all had those moments, moments I wanted to yell "The White Walkers are coming!" to Tywin & Joffrey or "Don't crash that wedding!" to Arya & the Hound. Moments where Jaime Lannister seemed to listen to me and ran back to save Brienne, or Daenerys broke havoc upon the slaveholders just like I knew she could.

Of course there are moments I've come to regreat: Forgive me Theon, I didn't know what Ramsay was going to do when I wish you to pay. And Brienne, I only wished for a straight guy to notice you back, never in my wildest dreams thought that man would be The Kingslayer.

So I got this idea from the latest Politics of Power recap of season 3 (that gave a 25 minutes look back to the story)...

...and The Game of Thrones Cast Gives Advice to Their Characters vid by Vanity Fair.

Because I figured we've all had those moments where we wanted to yell the best piece of advice we came up with under the circumstances, whether the characters would listen or not.

poll
37 Comments
Follow this Show
Members