A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO
Since there's no new episode this week, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to check the Game of Thrones-Disney mashup songs out there

5) Let it Go - The Frozen/Game of Thrones Mashup
Funny, poignant and epic, just like the movie - and the show - featured in it.

4) I just can't wait to be King - The Lion King/Game of Thrones Mashup
Long before Frozen, this Lion King mashup featured Game of Thrones's very own lion King and his uncle in their own fanvid.

3) I'll Make a Man Out of You - A Game of Thrones/Mulan Mashup
Jon Snow and the Night's Watch are featured in this famous training sequence song from Mulan.

2) Something There - Beauty and The Beast/Game of Thrones Mashup
I'd swear there was a Daenerys Targaryen and Khal Drogo version of this mashup too, but I just couldn't find it.

1) If I Never Knew you - Game of Thrones/Pocahontas mashup
The most recent addition to the Game of Thrones-Disney mashup list features Jaime and Brienne story at the beat of a Pocahontas tune.

So there you have it, some of the greatest mashups I found. Which one is your favorite (aside Frozen's, which is my personal favorite)? Can you find another one? But most important, why is there no "I can go the Distance" one by Michael Bolton? We have our Bolton, no?

Comments (25)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Awesome!
Flag
The Frozen Parody was the best, can't wait to be King was my second fav.
Flag
How did you miss the other Let It Go mashup with Game of Thrones:
Westeros. Completely new, sung and acted, with some great costumes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjJf0WqKK1w
Flag
I just dismissed everything that wasn't made with actual Gameof Thrones footage.

...it's why Disney Parody and Disney Opening didn't make the cut.
Flag
These are great! I didn't even know they existed, but now that I'm looking around Youtube? So many good ones. This isn't Disney, but it's my favorite (I didn't make it, credit to Not Literally Productions):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXSSBu9uKrM&list=FLKCgXW4LyPjHOuUbl_EgZLg&index=2
Flag
I still have my doubts whether "Treasure Planet" counts, but this Jon Snow one was pretty good (also season 1 spoilers)
Flag
Oops! Should warn there are Season 1 spoilers.
Flag
When you said mashup, I immediately thought it was the theme song mixed in with Disney Songs. These are more like GOT music videos, and to bad Disney songs at that. Where's "Prince Ali", "Kiss the Girl", or "I Wanna be Like You"? Sure the last one is hard to do but it's better than the choices here.
Flag
It's endless. The choices are endless. - it's true Disney parallels will always apply and we could go on and on, just like the story does. You're disappointed that it had to end. If you want him to do more just say so. Don't criticize what he did offer/accomplish. (which is more than you have done ) in hommage, honor and for fun!
Flag
That sounds more like the Arya/Brave mashup I like songs better.
Flag
pretty funny. perfect!
Flag
that's deep!
Flag
not a song, but it is a Disney movie, so nice add
Flag
This is perfect!
Flag
Found the Khal Drogo/ Daenerys version. It's really good.
Khal Drogo/ Daenerys version

Flag
Added!
Flag
Beauty and the Beast. It's awesome people. c'mon!
Flag
Frozen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
The Frozen one was the only remotely interesesting.
Flag
Frozen surely is my personal favorite, the others don't even come close!
Flag
Just Frozen, which was actually funny. All of the others were pretty bad, the lion king one wasnt horrible i guess.
Flag
Yeah, raise your glasses for the "GEMA" (Germany's society for copyright protection, for those who do not know it). Can't watch any of the videos! Yippieh!
But I do already know the "Frozen" Mash-up, which is excellent!
So, because of fairness reasons, I won't take part in the poll. Have to vote for Europe later today; one election per day seems sufficient. ;-)
Flag
don't know if you can play with the international directory or not, but .com, .aus and .eu occasionally work around those copyrights. (at least until someone actively blocks a site)
Flag
Poll

Flag
Follow this Show
Members