A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO
Seeing the future changes it, it changes "it" because you looked at it, and that changes everything else. Its like having a massive source of spoilers inside your head. Case in point, Jojen Reed and his latest escapade to a future where he has a burning hand.

I don't think he's going to make it, at least he seems to think that is the case. I could hold on to the thought he may be wrong, but Karl Tanner's fate sealed the deal for me. I could hold on to the thought that he may change it, but he believes its all part of Bran's journey and he's not going to change his journey for anything. I could hold on to the books...but the books don't have anything on the subject, so I don't have a sight - that is spoilers - that may help.

Seeing the future can be a bad thing when it comes to your own death, but it can also be a good thing when you see the death of your enemies, the future meeting with what would become your best friend, your sister or your brother being safe, even at the most grim of circumstances. Seeing the future changes it, it changes "it" because you looked at it, and that changes everything else, even if you can't change the future itself.

poll

18 Comments
Follow this Show
Members