A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO
There used to be a This vs That feature on the site that is missing lately. So decided to make one about Game of Thrones. You can choose in whatever context you want and you can vote only once.
poll

Comments (12)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Its got to be the RED WEDDING. As a non GOT Book reader, I didn't expect either of these things to happen, but Red Wedding was a punch to the gut and makes you want to see if the remaining Starks will ever get revenge or all die miseribly. The Purple Wedding was so unsatisfying as portrayed on screen. Joffery got off way too easy.
Flag
The Red Wedding because NOOOOOOOOOOO

The Purple because YESSSSSSSSS

Flag
@woz22: True, maybe it wasn't the way I imagine he would be, but his murder was the way I thought Joffrey could end given the circumstances.

He just hurt way too many people for it to be safe.
Flag
yeah too many enemies and also difficult to control as Twyin Lannister found
Flag
For awhile during Joffrey's funeral, that conversation with Tommen gave me the distinct impression Tywin might have just kill him himself.
Flag
My initial suspect was also Tywin.
Flag
The Red Wedding because it showed Robb faults coming to a shocking conclusion where as the Purple Wedding it was almost invetible Joffery was going to be killed.
Flag
The Red Wedding, if only because it made feel the most emotions in one scene (joy, amusement, dread, fear, shock and pain).

The Purple Wedding seemed to be everything that I wanted and really ended up being about a mother losing her son.
Flag
Purple wedding. It was nice to see Joffrey die. Although it was kind of gratifying to see the red wedding as well. At some point in time the Starks are going to have to learn how to not trust scumbags. It was a hard lesson but hopefully Arya, Bran, Sansa and Jon will learn it.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members