A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Game of Thrones

Join in on the Game of Thrones general show discussion.

Discussion
May 23, 2016
Tormund and Brienne: A Game of Thrones Discussion
What do Jon Snow and Brienne of Tarth have in common? They have both caught the eye of a wildling that was kissed by fire.

It was crush at first sight for one Tormund Giantsbane, much like it once was for Ygritte. Rather than tease her the way Ygritte did with Jon, Tormund simply kept shut about the many things he saw at Hardhome - which Brienne indeed knew nothing - and let his eyes speak for him.

It was sweet, especially knowing that the wildling ways consist in stealing a woman from her home (and the woman is expected to fight every step of the way). And so, after he climbed the Wall to best Ser Allister in combat, was taken captive with three arrows stuck in his back and survived only to watch the rest of his people getting slaughtered by White Walkers, Tormund embraced the challenge to woo a ...
Read more
Discussion
May 17, 2016
'Game Of Thrones' Season 6, Episode 4 Review: Book Of The Stranger
Spoilers through Season 6 of ‘Game of Thrones’ follow.
It was all well and good to see Jon Snow resurrected this season, but I never doubted that would happen to begin with. Viewers are ardent to know about what is next in the Game of thrones season 6 episode 4 after the official release for the synopsis of this episode. It is great show that has been plotted with various characters that fight to win the game in which only two options are there either to win or to die.
In this upcoming installments fans can see Littlefinger back on the screen in the search of salsa and even Tyrion that cracks a deal. Jorah and Daario both crawl for the difficult task and Lannister siblings Jaime and Cersei put their efforts for the improvement of situation.Great show of HBO Game of Thrones always remain great discourse due to ...
Read more
Discussion
May 06, 2016
Question for book readers/show watchers
This question is directed at people who do both and have, at the very least, gotten through, well the book the Red Wedding is in.

Now, I know there is a document floating out there in the North and there is a underground Stark loyalty movement afoot basically waiting for Jon to make his move (there have been small indications in the show that this exists) but the document is one that makes Jon, Robb's heir. He did it just before the Red Wedding when he didn't have a son, believed Bran and Rickon were dead, believed also that Arya likely was and Sansa was married to Tyrion. Then no one knows who he gave it to.

Did this happen or indicate that it happened on the show?
Discussion
May 03, 2016
Euron concerns (possible spoiler, possible crazy)
So, let me start out with this statement. I haven't read the books. I don't really intend to because they strike me as a series I might have gotten really irritated with somewhere along the way. I have no issue with spoilers, especially at this point in time where it seems pretty clear they are leaving certain things behind or reorienting them altogether. What I have done over the past two weeks is watch a bunch of You Tube videos (mainly rawrist) about the history of Westeros and mostly the events leading up to Robert's rebellion. I have also found that other articles have sort of given up the ghost on spoilers, but sort of revert to just hyperlinks to things with a its just too complicated to explain so they don't. But, I read an article on Euron Greyjoy and beyond just the dastardly pirate ...Read more
Discussion
Jul 24, 2015
Is John Snow Coming Back on Game of Thrones?
Among the shocking deaths of Game of Thrones John Snow's death was never expected. I wish he come back again
Discussion
Jul 06, 2015
Lets talk about stannis in the modern day world
Stannis baratheon the one true king and defender of the english language . lets name a few things he would do in todays world which would baffle us
Discussion
Jun 20, 2015
The Beginning of The End: Top 7 Characters You Miss The Most on Game of Thrones
There's only 2 seasons left. We are already past the books and all bets are off!

So I thought it was time to question which are the missing characters you want to see before winter is over.

Uncle Benjen
Ned's brother, First Ranger and long lost uncle of Jon Snow, he was the reason Jon ventured into wildling territory in the first place. And the reason he ventures into his own grave when his men stabbed him to death.

Thoros of Myr
Drunk, outlaw and the only Red Priest who has actually accomplished something. Not only he brought Beric Dondarion back to life, but he doesn't have to burn children to make the Brotherhood win their battles. Not only do I miss him, but I also miss Anguy the archer, Lord Beric Dondarion and Hot Pie himself.

Gendry
Seriously, how long can a boy keep rowing? A ...Read more
Discussion
Jun 20, 2015
Are the White Walkers such a threat ???
Now that season 5 is over I like to share with you my thoughts on the White Walkers threat.We see the show portray them as the most dangerous threat to all to all living people in Westeros but as I started to think about I came to the conclusion that they are really overrated and this for a couple of reasons (this are reasons without taking into account Dany's dragons which I suspect is how the show will end the threat but I don't think we really need them)
1) Numbers - The show keep saying that the White Walkers have a growing number of zombie army against the maybe 1000 people on the wall (not including the new wildings) that is true but even if the White Walkers turned all the all wildings into zombies and have a army of let say 100,000 zombies that is ...
Read more
Discussion
Jun 16, 2015
How The Sand Snakes Fooled The Audience and Other Thoughts (GoT Season Five)
It was an eventful season: we had a wedding, and a battle, and A Man! Plots began and ended depending on how good the characters were to expose themselves or to fool the audience, so much so that I had to honor some of them.

The Sand Snakes
Sneaky little bastards told Bronn exactly how they planned to kill Myrcella all along, worst of all they told him while he was dying from poisoning in the next cell. All the while, half of the audience was enraged by gratuitous nudity and the other half by how ineffective Oberyn's daughters seemed to be, if only because, rather than the use of violence, they avenged their father using his favorite weapon, delievered by his favorite person upon their favorite victim. R.I.P. Myrcella, your family was outsmarted by the best.

The Return of Theon Greyjoy
There's nothing more satisfying ...Read more
Discussion
Jun 10, 2015
Tired of Paying for Reruns that are Reruns and Reruns of old movies and TV shows
How many times will SyFy Show the J. Park Movies? 100x a month?
The same goes for all the others

WE're being Ripped off, reduced my Cable TV down to Basic and if not Due to Having to ReInstall my 30 Ft Tower and Attenna and a Rotor? I wouldn't even have that !

And can't even Cancel Cable TV for the 4 mo Summer, we don't turn on the TV till October!
ITs a Shame, they carry all those Channels that are nothing B ut Junk and Reruns to be able to Sell They have more channels..Nice Con Game

Follow this Show
Members
Episode 7 Season 6
The Broken Man
Airs
Episode 6 Season 6
Blood of My Blood
Airs
Episode 5 Season 6
The Door
Aired
Episode 4 Season 6
Book of the Stranger
Aired
Episode 3 Season 6
Oathbreaker
Aired
Tyrion Lannister
Jon Snow
Cersei Lannister
Arya Stark
Daenerys Targaryen

Game of Thrones is an HBO adaptation of American author George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy novel series published by HarperCollins, A Song of Ice and Fire. The show explores a medieval-like fantasy world with its plethora of characters all struggling in the only game that matters--the game of thrones. And in this game you either win or you die, there is no middle ground.

moreless
  • 8:00 pm
    Caught on Camera With Nick Cannon High Jinx
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    500 Questions
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm
    20/20
    NEW