A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO
Discussion
Sep 01, 2017
7 Things I Want To See In Game Of Thrones's Final Season

There's only six episodes left and many unfinished business. Jon's parents being the tip of the iceberg. So I made a list of the top 7 things that I would like to see - and why - before the show is over.

7) Arya and Gendry joinging their Houses
It was Ned and Robert's unfulfilled wish since Lyanna ended up with Jon's father. An act that started the war could be the perfect way to end the current war. The daughter of Ned and the son of Robert becoming a family.

Gendry isn't a high lord Arya would be uncomfortable with, but a bastard. The one bastard who could understand Arya's ways better than her brother. Arya could have sons that would become knights and princes and lords, and be the Lady of a holdfast. Finally being the family of someone that wouldn't be calling ...
Read more
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Game of Thrones

Join in on the Game of Thrones general show discussion.

Discussion
Aug 23, 2017
How game of thrones became
A Telltale Games Series is an immersive realistic enterprise amusement set amid the occasions of HBO's Game of Thrones. Dissimilar to most enterprise diversions, Telltale's Game of Thrones concentrates on account and results. Each choice in this amusement matters. Go up against the part of an individual from House Forrester and ensure your home against turmoil and obliteration.Finding a site where you can solve your old salvage car then visit us and get cash for cars los angeles.
Discussion
Aug 22, 2017
Who Is This Handsome Stranger And Why Did Jon Call Him Uncle Benjen?
"Beyond The Wall" saw the last appearance of uncle Benjen. Some of you who have been paying attention, recognize him as the smallest child in Bran's vision the day Willis became Hodor.

Some of you faithful viewers recognize him as the late guess at the feast in Robert's honor, the day Ned received the Royal family back at the pilot episode.

He was the reason Yoren rode all the way to King's Landing, to warn Ned about what Catelyn had done (captured Tyrion), the reason Arya is alive today (because Yoren was there to take her out of King's Landing) and the reason Jon wanted to be a Ranger in the first place.

Some of you keeping track, recognize him as the one who helped Bran to find the road back to the wall. A wall he could no longer cross for he was not among ...
Read more
Discussion
Aug 22, 2017
Dragons vs Zombies!
In the most exciting development yet, the dragons finally faced the dead with dire results for team dragons. Not only one of them got killed, but shared the fate of hundred of horses, birds and one mean polar bear before.

On one hand, we learned dragons are effective in open battle against the White Walkers . On the other, that the White Walkers are more effective than any weapon imagined by Cersei.

In the end, we have to give it to the enemy. White Walkers = 1, Dragons = 0

Poll

Discussion
Aug 15, 2017
More news, less fandom articles, please.
There are way too many articles about GOT or Walking Dead and other already existing and popular shows.
How about giving us NEWS on upcoming projects instead?
Discussion
Aug 15, 2017
I told you so :)
I just want say I called it a long time ago
when I posted the dead are not really such a big threat
that someone had to bring one of the dead to westeros to prove the dead army is real and every laugh at me in this forum
Discussion
Jun 01, 2017
Watch Game of Thrones.
Hi friends anyone know where I can watch all the episodes Game of Thrones movies?
Discussion
Aug 02, 2016
The GOT Party: Election Countdown is running
The http://thegotparty.com/ demands new choices in leadership, with an amazing video campaign it encourges the viewers to pick up the official Party candidate and his or her running mate during the month of August, results will be unveiled by September 1st, so cast your vote!

The Candidates Platforms are:

Daenerys Targaryen with Tyrion Lannister
- Freedom for the Known World
- Rebuilding the Dragon Population
- Uniting Essos and Westeros
- Female Empowerment
- Restoring her Divine Right to the Seven Kingdoms

Jon Snow with Lyanna Mormont
- Northern Sovereignty
- Rebuilding the Night’s Watch
- Allowing the Free Folk to Settle the Gift
- Inheritance Rights of Illegitimate Children
- Preparing for the Long Night

Cersei Lannister with Qyburn
- Bailing Out the Iron Bank
- Pro Trial by Combat
- Separation of Church and Crown
- Family Advocacy
- Revising Line of Succession to the Iron Throne

Littlefinger with Sansa Stark
- Small Business Growth
- Reducing Debt to the Iron Bank ...Read more
Discussion
Jun 30, 2016
Vote For Game of Thrones's Best Husband Material!
Daario is not going to Westeros, he's staying put with the Second Sons and Ser Jorah in order to keep the peace in Mereen. Since Daenerys is going to Westeros, she needs to make alliances. The best way to make alliances is through arranged marriages.

Question is: Which one is the right bachelor to make a political alliance with?

5) Euron Greyjoy
On one hand, he already offered it. On the other hand, the only reason to marry him became irrelevant once Ellaria, Olenna and Yara put their own ships on the table. Not to mention, the Greyjoy siblings are open to change in a way their uncle isn't, Ellaria and Olenna open to vengance where Euron probably never will be.

4) Jaime Lannister
On the plus side, he was fired from the Kingsguard so he's now the head of the Lannister House and rightful owner of ...Read more
Discussion
Jun 13, 2016
Game of Thrones Quizzes
See how big of a fan you are!

Game of Thrones Quizzes
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 7 Season 7
The Dragon and the Wolf
Aired
Episode 6 Season 7
Beyond the Wall
Aired
Episode 5 Season 7
Eastwatch
Aired
Episode 4 Season 7
The Spoils of War
Aired
Episode 3 Season 7
The Queen's Justice
Aired

Game of Thrones is an HBO adaptation of American author George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy novel series published by HarperCollins, A Song of Ice and Fire. The show explores a medieval-like fantasy world with its plethora of characters all struggling in the only game that matters--the game of thrones. And in this game you either win or you die, there is no middle ground.

moreless