Game of Thrones

Fire and Blood

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Unknown on HBO

• Fire and ice, What i think about it.

Really, i mean, really. This show is excellent. There is so few moment that i didn't liked, it is for me the best show i've ever seen yet ! This episode let us wonder alot about what is to come next. And i do like seeing primary character been killed. This is a fantasy world, but at the same time really realistic. This is for sure an adult show, and for a change i really like it ! I mean, most of fantasy show is not serious enough. In game of the thrones, everyone is for himself, everyone acted very good. The universe is believable, the characters aren't just good or evil, they go deep, they make us feel like it could be a true story. Nudity and adult scene is most of the time representative of reality, their reality. This is not a children game. However how much you like a character for its honor, you will learn fast enough how honor can lead even the greatest to their tomb! Backstabbing, personal gain, power, love, sex, fight, cast, gods, radical changes, even fantasy is incredible in this show. You really and easily get into this world. You feel like someone is telling you a story, but a story where you should learn lessons about the past, about humans, about ourselves. There was a profound researches by the author of the book about our past to make a believable story. But there is somethings i didn't liked as well. In the Eries, the mother, over protecting her son, wasn't good actor enough. I don't know why, but she seemed really nowhere, maybe a bad actress choice, and even her son wasn't good at acting. It was not serious for me enough to believe it. There is really few times like this in the show, and its why i like it. I really think its a masterpiece, and for someone following many shows, this one is one of the most epic i've ever seen ! -Xavier from Quebec, Canada, sorry for my English mistakes.