TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Game of Thrones Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on HBOBetween Seasons

Episode Discussion S3E01 "Valar Dohaeris"

ionee24

[1]Mar 29, 2013
    • level: 32

Just in case there's no review by sunday (which I doubt). Feel free to discuss the episode here.

Edited on 03/29/2013 7:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qtwanderer

[2]Apr 1, 2013
    • level: 27
    Glad its back and I liked it...but I might have to watch the last three eps of last season cause I could have sworn Ghost was with Jon, or I might be confusing this with the book.

Arska

[3]Apr 1, 2013
    • level: 6

In the books Ghost seems to wander off very often to hunt and God knows what. If I remember correctly the last time we saw Ghost in season 2 was when he wandered off as Jon was travelling with Qhorin Halfhand.

qtwanderer

[4]Apr 1, 2013
    • level: 27

You are correct about where he was last spotted in season 2. But I don't remember him wandering too far from Jon. Not to the point hes back at the Fist and not trailing Jon.

Thanks, that does help clear my memory

Edited on 04/01/2013 1:14pm

ionee24

[5]Apr 9, 2013
    • level: 32

What I like about Margaery is that she's not just a decorative figure, she's a smart, savy and thinking woman who knows hat she's doing and its not afraid to do the job that only a Queen should be doing.

I'm looking forward to see what she does next on the show (even if I already read it on the books).

Edited on 04/09/2013 6:57am

Dirk13

[6]May 28, 2013
    • level: 16
    Correction to the article writer, Bran was totally in this episode? Do you not recall that scene in the whorehouse near the beginning where Pod (wait, Pod still works for Tyrion?) comes urgently to get Bran to which Bran replies "if you interrupt my sexing any further, you will die."? Honestly at the angle they stopped at, my response would have been the same, no wonder he asked for double the money.

I AM rather surprised the person covering the show missed or forgot that whole scene... I mean, I wasn't exactly sober when I watched this episode and I remember (then again I like Bran a lot so....).

Also, you were forgetting someone important, well technically anyway. Theon! I mean, ok, he may be out of commission sort of, but as far as we're aware he's not dead (has not moved onto any episodes beyond the first one yet mind you, but consider this response apt for when this review came out originally ) .