Game of Thrones Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on HBOBetween Seasons

How are you liking Game of Thrones so far?

ionee24

[121]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 32

qtwanderer wrote:
    ionee24 wrote:
    Question is: Is it wrong to think Jaime is head over heels for Brienne.

I thought so until I saw her, but I guess he likes the way she dances with a sword more than her looks

Then again, aside Robb & Talisa, on this show no one likes anyone because of their looks. According to Lady Catelyn that's the reason their love is stronger and last longer.

It's always about something more meaningful like Brienne's skills (Jaime), Arya's wits (Gendry, Jaqen, Tywin), Drogo's courage (Dany), Ned's honor (Catelyn), etc. Makes love something unique in this show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ionee24

[122]Jun 7, 2012

Milli wrote:
    Game of Thrones may not be overly flashy but at least it keeps you entertained.

Agreed. It doesn't appeal to just one demographic, you can't get invested in only one character, there's no such thing as a filler episode/story. As entertainment goes, its as complete as Lost.

The only reason why the whole family can't see this, its because it treats adults subjects (torture, orphaned children, people suffering in both sides of the war, etc.)

Edited on 06/09/2012 10:59am
    Edited 2 total times.

georgina

[123]Jun 8, 2012
    • level: 2

I LIKE GAME OF THRONES SO FAR AND I WANT TO KEEP WATCHING IT BUT I REALLY HATE TO SEE LITTLE MISTAKES LIKE FOR EXAMPLE THE NAILS OF KALISI IN THE EPISODE 10 WHICH APPEAR WITH FRENCH MANICOURE, MERCY ON THAT! WELL LET'S HOPE I WON'T DISCOVER MORE THAN THIS ONE.

georgina

qtwanderer

[124]Jun 11, 2012
    • level: 27
    You must have good eyes..

ionee24

[125]Jun 23, 2012
    I think the best part is: you either watch it live as an epic saga or buy the books and read an awesome story or wait for the DVD and listen the most amazing audio comentaries.There's no way to lose!