Game of Thrones Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on HBOIn Season

Why the "All Men Must Die" quote?! It's too sexist!

angeldeb82

[1]Apr 20, 2014
    • level: 12

For me, that "All Men Must Die" quote is always masculine and never refers to women AT ALL! Since this quote refers to men only (as in "All the men must die", it's always sexist! This repeated quote is too masculine, and if I don't know what this quote means, I want it removed from this Game of Thrones now! Yell

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ashlinggirl

[2]Apr 28, 2014
    • level: 1
    What the heck is wrong with you? Are you completely illiterate? Have you never read a classic novel, or anything that takes place 100+ years ago? When they say All men must die, they mean mankind, or if that's too sexist for you, humans. They are not saying that only men will die (although I don't see the problem with that, cause that insinuates that women will live forever and there is nothing wrong with that. Except with Cersei someone kill her please) they are saying that everyone dies, so why not take a risk.

angeldeb82

[3]May 4, 2014
    • level: 12

Ashlinggirl wrote:
    What the heck is wrong with you? Are you completely illiterate? Have you never read a classic novel, or anything that takes place 100+ years ago? When they say All men must die, they mean mankind, or if that's too sexist for you, humans. They are not saying that only men will die (although I don't see the problem with that, cause that insinuates that women will live forever and there is nothing wrong with that. Except with Cersei someone kill her please) they are saying that everyone dies, so why not take a risk.

I think I understand now. I especially like that witty comment of yours! Laughing

XY

[4]May 19, 2014
    • level: 2

Obvious troll is obvious.