Game of Thrones

Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO Premiered Apr 17, 2011 In Season

Gold_Ruby

Game of Thrones Fan Reviews (226)

• WATCH ONLINE FREE

Hey guys. This is such a great show! Love it.

I just watch the episodes for free online here: >>> TINYURL(DOT)COM/WATCH950

Hope it helps some people out. I give the show a 8.5/10
  • Its Only the best show since Breaking Bad went bad.

Great show, great acting. People that say that its went downhill in series 5 are way off the mark, they do get that the show builds to the awesome bits and i have been entertained by every episode. After every single show i am always left wanting more. Which tells you that its a great show what would be the point if every episode was just all action and no story. The writers have me hooked and I care one way or another about every character and even having you constantly questioning your previous thoughts on characters. Its hard for the writers to include whats happening to each character in every show but because of the large and varied cast and story lines this is a good thing as we get deep into each character and their motivations even if we have to wait a few weeks between seeing certain characters.
  • It's a plot, in a plot, wrapped in a larger plot, that's based on a historical plot with the addition of dragons and snowmen

Great acting, but episodes are convoluted. I was a fan of the books until the books did what the show is doing now, fell apart. All the most fascinating characters are going to die, story arcs and people are going to just disappear and be left in limbo, new characters are going to magically pop up and begin new plots out of nowhere, and we are going to be left with the same chosen characters, no real answers, and an ending that will surly be disappointing. I am frustrated with this series both book and TV, it's becoming an episode of Lost. You want a really entertaining story? Research the War of the Roses, the historical event that GOT is based on. Way more interesting, and you won't have to wait twelve years to find out how it ends.
  • Good but sloooow!!!!

I must admit I have been slightly taken in by GOT. I love most of the cast, especially the bad guys. never has a show provoked such a strong reaction in me in relation to the baddies. Really some superb acting.

My problems with the show are in it's pace and storytelling. Now don't get me wrong I am a major fan of intelligent writing and thought provoking characters with many layers. However it takes a long time for nothing to happen at times. I am currently on S2 ep9 and not a whole lot has happened in this series. lots of drawn out conversations between characters and little else. Whilst i appreciate it's all building up to a bigger picture it can get very frustrating at times. I can find myself tuning out at times then when I snap back in I found I have not missed much at all.

Like I said a very good show in a lot of aspects but it's as I suspected, a tad over-rated.
  • Watch Game of Thrones online

For all Game of Thrones lovers who live outside USA can watch it on "HBO NOW" without any local subscription with a VPN. I am going to watch it on Sunday from China Through IPVanish which i select from VpnRanks.
  • From fascinating to predictable...

The extremely interesting first and second seasons were all about "what's to happen next".

The third season was about "who's gonna win".

By the fourth season, the plot had became a secondary issue, while the gravity lied on who would remain standing at the end of each episode!

As far as I can tell, the fifth season will be even worse, on the matter and I have started to feel a little bored with all this unnecessary bloodbath.

Moreover, the characters that have survived the massacre are not nearly as interesting as the 'murdered' off ones (Ned Stark, Tywin Lannister or even Joffrey Baratheon! Every single fan wished for that sadistic little psycho to die badly, but no one really wanted to see Tommen on the

Overall, it still remains, along with Supernatural, House of Cards and Sherlock, the best running tv show.
  • Downhill series

Game of Thrones really went downhill in season 5. Thats what happen when they already killed off most of the good cast in the series. It doesen't help that Peter Dinklage is now boring and toned down in Season 5, and that Jaimie now is a wussy. I don't think anything can save this shipwreck now.

If its not cancelled after season 5, i wont see season 6 if the series will continue to be tired and dull.

Season 1-3 was by far the best.

Vikings is better than GOT. Vikings is also never boring because it have a better story than GOT.

• Best show on TV right now

I love this show because of all the great characters. The very small man with the handsome face is very clever but also ruthless. He killed his dad because his dad was tall. I also enjoy Theon. They should do an episode where the guy who is torturing him gives Theon his junk back and apologizes. The only thing I don't like about the show is all of the fighting. The show would be much better if everyone said they were sorry and ended all war permanently. Then the writers could focus more on jousting tournaments like they have at Medieval Times. I would rather see them all eating chicken with only their hands and being happy than always trying to kill and rape each other.
  • Worlds No 1 show

Nice show. i am waiting session 5
  • A superior series with clever dialogue and genuine medieval accuracy!

First things first, I think this show is a powerful example of what a television drama needs to capture. With a whole horde of characters to like and dislike, there's no doubt you'll be intrigued by most of them, unless you have a very short attention-span. Instead of racing to the finish line to early, the show decides to make cautious steps, transcending its characters so that we understand them to their deepest emotions. Very often I despise the consistent use of swear words, any portrayal of sexual violence or torture of any kind, but in this context, its perfectly justified. Unfortunately, during our history, the Human race has resorted to this type of disgusting behavior, which was most prominent during the medieval times (probably what era George R. R. Martin based it on). However, I can account for two occasions where the show went too far, but everyone makes mistakes.

I know Game of Thrones to be an either love or hate relationship for people, but I know most choose the former. Once you get past episode five of Series 1, it is addictive. Characters are easily relatable, especially those whom we follow very closely (Arya, Sansa, Bran, Tyrion, Daenerys and so . The reason for this is, unlike most shows, Game of Thrones has opted for a more character-based storyline, concentrating on fleshing out their personalities and then putting the story second. This is what makes it all the more engaging for the viewers.

In addition, the show is not afraid to be visceral. It hasn't chosen the cliched path of killing its enemies and having to find new ones to fill the void - the good guys die first (well, not all of them). This is perfectly logical, as in a world such as ours, it's not all sunshine and roses. There are times when the situations are so dire, that someone can meet their fatal demise. Lord Eddard, Catelyn, Robb and Oberyn come to mind. This is why it deserves recognition, the show has decided to avoid a formulaic approach to filmmaking (what we call the "Hollywood" approach) and made its own way in a more unique fashion.

Finally, I would like to insist that as a television series, which is based on a series of novels, it is not obligated to follow every detail of the storyline it was created from. Those who are complaining that characters have not appeared, and battle have not occurred should understand that the tv show has a right to its own way, without following a checklist of targets to reach. Whilst events like the Red Wedding, the Purple Wedding and Tyrion's trial proved how successful this adaption was, by introducing some unseen concepts such as the White Walkers gave the show more of a chance to be its own thing and not be so dependent on its original.

To end then, I believe this to be a worthy candidate in the best television series of all time. Now heading in the direction of independent creation, as it has now caught up with the novels, it has chance to really prove itself worthy of recognition. What I always say is watch three episodes and see what you think. If after three you've found it completely dreadful or boring and so on, fair enough. But if you didn't, I do apologize, because you are now hooked until you can catch up with the next season broadcast.
  • interested

Nice show - recommend
  • Best show in the history of television.

Production value, deep character back stories, intricate plots, betrayal, war, boobs, you name it, Game of Thrones does it better. Here you see that quality in imagery and acting that was once reserved for big-budgeted, hollywood movies. The Special effects have nothing to envy the Hobbit/LOTR movies, and the scale for season 5 seems to be bigger than before(like Drogon). So as I said, with the exception of the producers botching everything at the end, this show should go down as the best ever.
  • is winter coming?

with the 5th season about to premier all I can think is 'certainly winter will arrive in this season, right?' idk but i do know that there is bound to be more wiener, wiener-wiener, hahaha!
  • Good show

Nice show
  • this is all

No need for words other than that if you have given this show a proper chance, you rated it a 9 or 10. Anyone who rated the show lower literally didn't watch it.
  • Season 5

April 12, 2015
  • help please

I remember a tv show was about an expert go to broke or poor people and give them a financial plan to save their money and reduce cost? what was the name of the TV show ? any idea? can anybody give a tv show with similar idea?
  • The winter IS coming.

Maybe one of the best series ever watched!!
  • Nice One

I thinks this is the best serie ever !

BETTER CALL SAUL Saison 1

• Season 5 Trailer

Season 5 trailer is nice. Hope it will carry the mysterious again!

Looking forward for updates.
  • A rape-heavy show

Game of Thrones started out as a good show, but I quickly got tired of watching all the sexual violence.

In my opinion the show is to rape-heavy. I do NOT like the way the show is sexualising violence against women!!! I will not waste my time watching this show again.
  • TOOO MUCH WAITING

Overall it's one of the best shows ever. Attended to the last detail, where the adaptation is faithful to the books, the outcome is magnificent. Where it's not, however, the script gets a little baffling.

There's also an issue with favourite characters. One cannot dare to have one! Personally, I loved the Starks, Ned most of all. Stupidly so, of course, since he was played by Sean Bean. I had to Know the odds were not in my favour... And I cried my eyes out with Robb (he had it coming, really, but still, a low blow!). And now that Mr. Martin is almost done with the Starks, he has turned on the Lannisters. TYRION, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!

But what's really frustrating is the gap between seasons! Shorter episodes, perhaps? Or more detailed ones? It's worth the waiting, by all means, though. Great job!
  • if you dont rate this show at least a 9.0 your an asshole

greatest show ever. i say this based on the fact that I've read all the books and where most movies and series are terrible compared to the books this one is not!! Game of thrones really does offer something for anybody who watches it.
  • Amazing Show

Game of Thrones is one of the best book adaptations Ive seen. With a superb cast, amazing acting, a great script, plot, and set, Game of Thrones offers something for everyone who watches it! Just a really great show
  • epic, well written, well played

this is a great show
  • Engy Hamdy

I have never been so hooked to a tv series as I am to this one! It is just fascinating... I'm in love with it. Can't wait for the next season!
  • Great Show

worst thing in this show is the waiting for the new episodes
  • the suspense kills me!!!!

I love this show!!!!!

• Can't Wait For Next Season

This is one of the best shows on TV. Sure, people who enjoy Sesame Street might not like it, but it's made for adults.
  • THIS SHOW SUCKS!!!!!

I've seen more AUTHENTIC episodes of Sesame Street.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8