Game of Thrones

Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO Premiered Apr 17, 2011 In Season

Gold_Ruby

Game of Thrones Fan Reviews (228)

• Best show on TV right now

I love this show because of all the great characters. The very small man with the handsome face is very clever but also ruthless. He killed his dad because his dad was tall. I also enjoy Theon. They should do an episode where the guy who is torturing him gives Theon his junk back and apologizes. The only thing I don't like about the show is all of the fighting. The show would be much better if everyone said they were sorry and ended all war permanently. Then the writers could focus more on jousting tournaments like they have at Medieval Times. I would rather see them all eating chicken with only their hands and being happy than always trying to kill and rape each other.
  • Free online movies 1E35rB

Free online movies 1E35rB
  • Game Of Thrones Leaked Season 5 Epi 1-10

Game Of Thrones Leaked Season 5 Epi 1-10

----------------------------------->
  • watch online free (copy link below)

http :/ / adf. ly / 1EkAmM
  • game of thrones season 5 episode 1 Online free

• Game of thrones season 5 episode 1 live stream on HBO to night 9 pm ET

Game of thrones season 5 episode 1 live stream on HBO to night 9 pm ET

• {{{IMDB~720p}}} Watch Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1 Full Online

Watch Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1 Full Online

8rJGY 8rJGY

Game of Thrones season 5: Premiere episode leaked online? Where to watch live stream online

Find out where to watch Game of Thrones on your phone, tablet, laptop Game of Thrones season 5, episode 1 titled, The Wars to e, airs

First four episodes of Game of Thrones season 5 leak online

The First Four Episodes Of Game Of Thrones Season 5 Just Leaked

More news for watch game of thrones season 5 premiere episode 1

Watch 'Game Of Thrones' Season 5 Premiere Live Stream

Varys and Tyrion remain on the run in the Game of Thrones Season 5 premiere. But while Tyrion will be depressed in Episode 1, Varys will try

You visited this page on 41215.

Premiere Promo+Full Video Looking for Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1 Get ready to Enjoy Game of Throness05e01

Watch Game Of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1 Online

Steam

Watch Game Of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1 Online Premiere Wars to e Watch Game Of Thrones Season 5

Watch Game of Thrones S5E1 Online | The Wars to e

SideReel

Watch Game of Thrones episode 1 - The Wars to e - Season 5 e1 on In the Season 5 premiere, Varys struggles to convince Tyrion to think outside the box

'Game Of Thrones' Season 5 Drinking Game: Raise Your

International Business Times

5 - After months of waiting, "Game of Thrones" Season 5 will premiere tonight on HBO. As many Two or more characters meet for the first time 1 sip Tyrion Heads East In New Episodes Of 'Game Of Thrones' For HBO, The Biggest Test Is 'Now' Game of Thrones: Season 5 Episode 1 watch

Season 5 - Game of Thrones Wiki

Season 5 of Game of Thrones was missioned by HBO on 8 April 2014, following Though the battle against the wildlings is all but over, the Night's Watch is in its . Season 1 premiered, though all of her scenes had already been pleted. They did experiment with using flashbacks in the unaired pilot episode, but

Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1 (s05e01) watch

Game of Thrones ing back with Season 5 Episode 1 on April 12, of its release, and that's probably the main reason why fake Game of

HBO's Watch Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1 Online

Watch Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1 Online Free, Game of Thrones s05e01 The Wars To e, Game of Thrones Season 5 Premiere.

The First Four Episodes Of "Game Of Thrones" Season 5

12 - The First Four Episodes Of "Game Of Thrones" Season 5 Have Leaked Season 5 were leaked online a day before the official premiere on HBO on April 12 . WATCH GAME OF THRONES SEASON 5 EPISODE 1 Online

Searches related to watch game of thrones season 5 premiere episode 1

watch game of thrones season 1 episode 5 watch series

watch game of thrones season 1 episode 5 polly streaming

watch game of thrones season 1 episode 5 project free tv
  • Game of Thrones: Season 5 Premier

Cersei and Jaime adjust to a world without Tywin. Copy Link to watch just backspace the dot (tinyurl .com/kt3xaoo ) Varys reveals a conspiracy to Tyrion. Dany faces a new threat to her rule. Jon is caught between two kings.

• Worlds No 1 show

Nice show. i am waiting session 5
  • A superior series with clever dialogue and genuine medieval accuracy!

First things first, I think this show is a powerful example of what a television drama needs to capture. With a whole horde of characters to like and dislike, there's no doubt you'll be intrigued by most of them, unless you have a very short attention-span. Instead of racing to the finish line to early, the show decides to make cautious steps, transcending its characters so that we understand them to their deepest emotions. Very often I despise the consistent use of swear words, any portrayal of sexual violence or torture of any kind, but in this context, its perfectly justified. Unfortunately, during our history, the Human race has resorted to this type of disgusting behavior, which was most prominent during the medieval times (probably what era George R. R. Martin based it on). However, I can account for two occasions where the show went too far, but everyone makes mistakes.

I know Game of Thrones to be an either love or hate relationship for people, but I know most choose the former. Once you get past episode five of Series 1, it is addictive. Characters are easily relatable, especially those whom we follow very closely (Arya, Sansa, Bran, Tyrion, Daenerys and so . The reason for this is, unlike most shows, Game of Thrones has opted for a more character-based storyline, concentrating on fleshing out their personalities and then putting the story second. This is what makes it all the more engaging for the viewers.

In addition, the show is not afraid to be visceral. It hasn't chosen the cliched path of killing its enemies and having to find new ones to fill the void - the good guys die first (well, not all of them). This is perfectly logical, as in a world such as ours, it's not all sunshine and roses. There are times when the situations are so dire, that someone can meet their fatal demise. Lord Eddard, Catelyn, Robb and Oberyn come to mind. This is why it deserves recognition, the show has decided to avoid a formulaic approach to filmmaking (what we call the "Hollywood" approach) and made its own way in a more unique fashion.

Finally, I would like to insist that as a television series, which is based on a series of novels, it is not obligated to follow every detail of the storyline it was created from. Those who are complaining that characters have not appeared, and battle have not occurred should understand that the tv show has a right to its own way, without following a checklist of targets to reach. Whilst events like the Red Wedding, the Purple Wedding and Tyrion's trial proved how successful this adaption was, by introducing some unseen concepts such as the White Walkers gave the show more of a chance to be its own thing and not be so dependent on its original.

To end then, I believe this to be a worthy candidate in the best television series of all time. Now heading in the direction of independent creation, as it has now caught up with the novels, it has chance to really prove itself worthy of recognition. What I always say is watch three episodes and see what you think. If after three you've found it completely dreadful or boring and so on, fair enough. But if you didn't, I do apologize, because you are now hooked until you can catch up with the next season broadcast.
  • interested

Nice show - recommend
  • Best show in the history of television.

Production value, deep character back stories, intricate plots, betrayal, war, boobs, you name it, Game of Thrones does it better. Here you see that quality in imagery and acting that was once reserved for big-budgeted, hollywood movies. The Special effects have nothing to envy the Hobbit/LOTR movies, and the scale for season 5 seems to be bigger than before(like Drogon). So as I said, with the exception of the producers botching everything at the end, this show should go down as the best ever.
  • is winter coming?

with the 5th season about to premier all I can think is 'certainly winter will arrive in this season, right?' idk but i do know that there is bound to be more wiener, wiener-wiener, hahaha!
  • Good show

Nice show
  • this is all

No need for words other than that if you have given this show a proper chance, you rated it a 9 or 10. Anyone who rated the show lower literally didn't watch it.
  • Season 5

April 12, 2015
  • help please

I remember a tv show was about an expert go to broke or poor people and give them a financial plan to save their money and reduce cost? what was the name of the TV show ? any idea? can anybody give a tv show with similar idea?
  • The winter IS coming.

Maybe one of the best series ever watched!!
  • Nice One

I thinks this is the best serie ever !

BETTER CALL SAUL Saison 1

• Last Episode

The last episode of the series can be found at -> tv-showsonline*com
  • Season 5 Trailer

Season 5 trailer is nice. Hope it will carry the mysterious again!

Looking forward for updates.
  • A rape-heavy show

Game of Thrones started out as a good show, but I quickly got tired of watching all the sexual violence.

In my opinion the show is to rape-heavy. I do NOT like the way the show is sexualising violence against women!!! I will not waste my time watching this show again.
  • TOOO MUCH WAITING

Overall it's one of the best shows ever. Attended to the last detail, where the adaptation is faithful to the books, the outcome is magnificent. Where it's not, however, the script gets a little baffling.

There's also an issue with favourite characters. One cannot dare to have one! Personally, I loved the Starks, Ned most of all. Stupidly so, of course, since he was played by Sean Bean. I had to Know the odds were not in my favour... And I cried my eyes out with Robb (he had it coming, really, but still, a low blow!). And now that Mr. Martin is almost done with the Starks, he has turned on the Lannisters. TYRION, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!

But what's really frustrating is the gap between seasons! Shorter episodes, perhaps? Or more detailed ones? It's worth the waiting, by all means, though. Great job!
  • if you dont rate this show at least a 9.0 your an asshole

greatest show ever. i say this based on the fact that I've read all the books and where most movies and series are terrible compared to the books this one is not!! Game of thrones really does offer something for anybody who watches it.
  • Amazing Show

Game of Thrones is one of the best book adaptations Ive seen. With a superb cast, amazing acting, a great script, plot, and set, Game of Thrones offers something for everyone who watches it! Just a really great show
  • epic, well written, well played

this is a great show
  • Engy Hamdy

I have never been so hooked to a tv series as I am to this one! It is just fascinating... I'm in love with it. Can't wait for the next season!
  • Great Show

worst thing in this show is the waiting for the new episodes
  • the suspense kills me!!!!

I love this show!!!!!

• Can't Wait For Next Season

This is one of the best shows on TV. Sure, people who enjoy Sesame Street might not like it, but it's made for adults.
HBO