Game of Thrones

Valar Morghulis

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jun 03, 2012 on HBO

• Great show... but

I am enjoying the tv series and looking forward to season 3, but...

Having read the books, I am dissapointed when the tv series does not keep true to it. The fall of Winterfell just didn't make sense, maybe it will be explained in season 3 hopefully, but it made it look like the Ironborn surrendered and then the north men came in and ransacked Winterfell or did the Ironborn burn it as they left (not a good move if you're surrendering). And now the whole Reek story line is in danger of being lost, and this was more plausable and really could have been included easily in a few minutes of footage. Although funny I would have left out Theons speech and kept the original version.

The Daenerys storyline I just find a bit confusing, this is not how I remember it from the Books, and its getting a bit long winded.

Jon Snow and Qhorin Halfhand it took 3 or 4 scenes to try explain what Qhorin was intending, and was done a lot better in the book (Jon if we're taken by the wildlings do whatever it takes to convince them you're a turncloak, that's an order).

And yes I aggree 10 episodes is too few to try and cram it all in.

But I wont complain too much or like all the other good shows the next season will get cancelled. Keep the episodes coming!