Game of Thrones

What Is Dead May Never Die

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 15, 2012 on HBO

• Lots of Tyrion + Greyjoy's = great episode

So far, my favorite character in GoT has been Tyrion Lannister, and since he's also the most relevant character to the plot, any episode that has a lot of Tyrion in it is bound to be good. Dinklage once again stars in his role with several good scenes here. At KL, Tyrion is still getting rid of all his enemies to ensure no one betrays him and does in a very clever and brilliant way.

The other scenes we focused on were the ones in Pike, with the Greyjoy's. I felt last episode that the directors were needlessly adding another location and more plotlines by including this family but now I'm glad they did. Seriously, Theon's arc in this episode was awesome. And the baptism by salt water scene was simply great.

Though Catelyn arrived at wherever Renly is, they didn't really converse about anything important, so the scene simply introduced us to more characters. The scene with Sansa and shay was boring but near the end of the episode we did see Arya and Yoren, and how badass was his death? That really made my day tbh.

Anyways, I'd say this was one of the better episodes this season, though I still feel the show needs more politics and war. After all this is a war, and we still haven't even seen Papa Lannister.