Game of Thrones

You Win or You Die

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 29, 2011 on HBO

• Treachery and the Game of Thrones!

I'm a little to all this Game of Thrones business but man am I glad I bought the first two seasons on Blu-Ray!! I always wondered what the hub bub was about and now I see! It's an amazing show with awesome characters, stunning locales and wonderful fantasy!

I also bought the books as I love reading fantasy! As an avid reader of Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series and after seeing much of the first season of the Legend of the Seeker I was greatly disappointed when Sam Raimi and co didn't hold true to the novels and it's great story!

I can say that Game of Thrones is a much better adaptation of George R. R. Martin's masterpiece! I've been reading the first book along with watching the first season and I must say the creator's have done really well in holding true to the writing and showcasing it on the silver screen.

In regards to this episode 'You Win or You Die' it has been the best of season with 'A Golden Crown' being right behind. I do have to say that although getting more background on Littlefinger was nice I do think the scene with Ros and the other wench was a little overkill but I do have to love his little devious underhandedness, should have been more careful, Ned!

I can't to read and watch more!