Top Five Brain Freeze Moments (as introduced by Cindy Margolis)
5. Match Game '70s: Panelist Brett Somers mishears a contestant say he's a computer programmer and asks "What is a peter programmer?"
4. Family Feud: Name a famous resort area outside the continental United States... "Tahoe."
3. Tattle Tales: Panelist Norman Fell thinks a donation to the sperm bank involves money.
2. Blankety Blank: Host Lily Savage reads about a football player who "tripped over his feces." Upon re-reading the card, she realizes the last word is actually "laces."
1. Family Feud: Question #1. Name an item of clothing children are always losing... "Their pants." Question #2. Name the price of a dozen roses... "$1.75." Question #3. Besides a bird, name something in a birdcage... "Hamster."