A Gang Related Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on FOX
staff
another one down
Sep 03, 2014
Fox Cancels Gang Related After One Season
Say goodbye to the freshman drama about a Los Angeles Police Department task force taking on (and in some cases, helping) the city's gangs.
staff
it's all in the packaging
May 24, 2014
News Briefs: Quentin Tarantino Wants to Turn Django Unchained Into a TV Miniseries
Plus: Supernatural promotes Crowley, Justin Bieber on So You Think You Can Dance, and TBS cancels Pete Holmes.
staff
not exactly gang-busters
May 23, 2014
Gang Related Series Premiere Review: Muck the Police
Fox's new cop show is what it is, which is BANG POW CRASH and predictable drama.
staff
advice from an amigo
May 21, 2014
Hey TV.com, Should I Watch Gang Related?
Fox's new cop drama puts a gang plant in a gang task force, but is it worth your time?
Story
May 13, 2014
Gang Related: A Short Preview of Episode One
GANG RELATED

Those who had read my posts at TV.com before would know I am a fan of mob/gang genre. There aren't that many shows on TV of this genre so I am excited about Gang Related.

This is not a review, more like a short preview so only LIGHT SPOILERS ahead. If you liked this post, do give it a heart at the top right hand corner.

I have watched the pilot and I think you should too.

1) What is it about?

The premise is it follows members of the Los Angeles Police Department's elite Gang Task Force as they take on three of the area's most dangerous gangs, including one gang that a task member has ties to.

This is the official premise. It is NOT a procedural cop show or I will not continue to watch.

After watching the pilot, this ...
Read more
staff
jack bauer is back
Jan 13, 2014
Fox Counts Down Premiere Dates for 24: Live Another Day, Gang Related, and Surviving Jack
Better send your motorcade-attacking SWAT armor to the dry cleaners, because Fox has announced premiere dates for three new series, and Jack Bauer will be back on TV before you know it.
staff
get excited!
Dec 23, 2013
TV.com's 10 Most Anticipated New Shows for Midseason 2014
Dead people! Blood-soaked pirates! Sexy post-nuclear teens! Here's what we're looking forward to for early 2014.
staff
News Briefs: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is Crossing Over With Thor: The Dark World
Plus: FX strikes a deal with Sacha Baron Cohen, The Client List is dead, and Shane West has a post-Nikita gig.
staff
smaller is better
Aug 13, 2013
Why the Current Miniseries Trend Is a Good Thing
For the viewers at home, it'll hopefully bring us more interesting television, all over the schedule and all year round.
staff
upfronts 2013
May 13, 2013
Watch the Trailers for Fox's New Series, Including Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Sleepy Hollow (VIDEO)
Take a first look at Seth MacFarlane's Dads and more! [UPDATED] Now featuring Gang Related and Surviving Jack.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 13 Season 1
Malandros
Aired
Episode 12 Season 1
Almadena
Aired
Episode 11 Season 1
La Luz Verde
Aired
Episode 10 Season 1