Gargoyles

Shadows of the Past

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Nov 23, 1995 on ABC Family

• Goliath & friends end up in Scottland where Goliath's clan used to reside 1,000 years earlier. While there, Goliath starts seeing & hearing things. He becomes a danger to himself & the others. What is happening to Goliath & who is doing this to him?

6.1
    If I had to pick 1 episode that was my very least favorite from this series, it would be a toss up between "Vendettas" and this one. It's not a terrible episode, it just doesn't have that great vibe to it like a lot of the other Gargoyles episodes do. The only thing I like in this episode is that we find out what happened to Hakon & the Captain of the Guard. I also like that the Captain of the Guard turns from evil and goes good by helping to stop Hakon from killing Goliath. He redeemed himself, which I'm glad he did, because he was a really good guy when he was alive... he just made a mistake that ended up costing the lives of those he was trying to protect. Besides all this, I very much disliked the episode. Goliath, Elisa, Angela, & Bronx are just walking around & Goliath goes crazy. Big deal. Of course, Goliath figures things out which leads to the bad guy being stopped and Goliath no longer is crazy. Elisa, Angela, & Bronx didn't even know what was going on nor did they have any big role in this episode. It was just boring most of the time. I don't know what more to say except that I wish it could've been better, because it did have a little potential. But only a little.