Gargoyles

Upgrade

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Nov 09, 1995 on ABC Family

• We get some character developement with the trio, which are more of a focus point in this ep, as well as the pack.

The Pack have all been altered in some way or form, some haven't really changed at all; ie Dingo, and other's have been reinvented, ie Jackal.
    Focusing back onto why he trio have more focus in this ep; at the start they fought the Pack during a bank robbery, for Goliath to be seriously hurt during it. To Goliath it's a bit of a wake up call, he needs a second, and although he wanted Hudson to do it ("I gave it to you, it cannae go backwards".) the old gargoyle reminded him that they had 3 young gargoyles who could easily be his second. Of course, the trio are still immature males, so it's basically a competition between them when they go out to patrol New York every evening.
    To me that was the basic focus of it, the Pack also had leader's, but it was done in a more... brutal way I suppose. Wolf managed to take out Hudson, and it was agreed amoung them that who ever bagged the biggest gargoyle becomes the leader. Needless to say Coyote defeated Goliath.
    With the two older gargoyles, Bronx and Elisa all captured by the Pack, the trio had to figure out where they were; when an advert comes on, with Fox's voice over it.
    Now when the trio find them, Lexington and Broadway want to attack, though Brooklyn points out that they have one chance, so he gives them his plan.
    It wasn't the best ep so far, but it did help to know that now Goliath has a second, and how adept that second could be in situations.