Gay, Straight or Taken?

Monday 8:00 PM on Lifetime Premiered Jan 08, 2007 Between Seasons

Gay, Straight or Taken? Fan Reviews (9)

7.8
  • This show is total crap

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
  • Interesting show that makes a fun guessing game for the viewer!

7.6
    Gay Straight, or Taken?" is a great show that tests your own 'Gaydar'. It's fun to guess who you think belongs in each socket. It's too bad that there haven't been any episodes where the guy selects between girls though. That would mix things up a little more. Also, the shows are one hour long. I feel like they could easily shorten it and still retain its fun factor, but it can be worth it in the end when it's decision time. I actually have bought the whole first season on iTunes, but to tell you the truth, I feel like it was a complete waste of money. They get old after a while.
  • this show is awesome it always keeps you guessing what will come next

this show is awesome it always keeps you guessing what will come next i love watching this show its so cool to see who off you were from what it actually was this show is one of my personal favortives i watch it every weekend usally and when i am in a bad mood it can get me up this show cracks me up sometimes my family can be seen around the tv watching it. . . i would say that this show is one of the best shows i probably have seen out of the many it is really
  • Interesting~~ And, I don't know why i alway find out who is taken..^^..-_-

I think this show is interesting.. pretty fun......
    and you'll so happy if you pick the right guy~
    One more, another funny point to me is , I alway can find out who is taken..^^
    I don't know why...
    Actually, if i can find out the gay guy i'll more happy then find out a taken guy. But anyway, the gay guy also is taken. So that's the same i guess.
    Pretty happy can see a dating show like this, and i will always focus this show. of course, some episode will get more focus, and i guss everybody know why.
    OK, Enjoy the show, guys.
  • My friend would love to know when there would be a female GST version of this? As for the guys, girls, give em a playboy(half naked only), centerfold and ask them where they would put the picture,and why they would put it there.

I think the show is cute,I just wish the girls wouldn't be so quick to judge every book by it's cover. Example, if the guys look too obvious that they might be gay their usually not. Reminder, the gay guy is supposed to be convincing the girl he's straight, depending on how bad he wants to take the trip with his partner. On one episode, the SAG guy, told the girl that he played a gay elf. She didn't bother to ask him why,or what he was trying to learn from this.Girls please, get a little smarter with these questions,your time with these men is far too short.
  • This is the best dating game show ever.

Its basicly more of an dating game show where the girl has to find out which boy has an girlfriend which one is free and not taken and the other one well you know.When I saw this show.I find it very interesting.Out any dating games,probbably this one is the best.At the beginning scene at first its an easy ride when one person reveals that she is one of them is his girlfriend and than when the next call comes this would lead to great confusion.So if she chooses the right person,that is single than she and that single guy would go on the vacation.But if she doesn't pick the right one that means they are going on vacation trip.

Yeah this show is interesting and awsome.Although I hate to admitt if I was on that show.It would be hard for me to picked the guy that is taken,single and you know.
  • Oops, did I get it right? Oh my god! He is actually straight!

Finally! A TV Show about figuring out who is Gay Straight or Taken. This first episode was so entertaining. Not only that, but these guys are H Oh Double T. HOTT!

Not only does the contestant on the game show get to play, The audience viewing straight from home, gets to play as well. This show is very entertaining to watch.

Gay, Straight or Taken is not only for the Gay Lesbian, and Bisexual audience, Gay Straight or taken is for Straight audience as well. I usually upload episode onto my IPod whenever I can, and watch it on my way to school or from school on the School Bus.
  • Take "The dating game", "The Bachelorette" and mix it with a little "Queer Eye" and your result is "Gay, Strait, or Taken".

When I saw the advertisement for "Gay? Strait? or Taken?" I laughed for nearly ten minutes. But, as usual, I found myself flipping the channels around midnight when I saw an encore version of the Pilot, and in a moment of sheer desperation, I watched it, my expectations quite low. After all, I thought it was worth a few laughs and change the channel at the first commercial break.

But I was quite surprised. The show started like this: Three GORGEOUS guys talking until a pretty blonde walks out, and talks with them, thinking she's on a smaller version of the "Bachelorette". After all, she gets to pick from three amazingly good looking guys and then with the guy she picks, she gets to go on a tropical vacation with him for several weeks. But when she gets a phone call from not only one of the guys girlfriends, but one from one of the guys BOYfriend saying "that your with my boyfriend, and if you end up picking him, we end up winning your vacation." And predictably, the girl is shocked (and so is the audience, though I was laughing at how funny it was). So not only does this girl have to find Mr. Right, but she has to make sure he's not gay or taken. But luckily for her, she has several tasks for these guys to do to make the choice easier for her. And throughout the whole show, she's supposed to decide who's gay, strait or taken.

In the end, she tells them one by one how she felt about them, whether they were gay strait or taken, and why. And then she picks the one she thinks is Mr. Right. And then they tell her who's who.

All in all, I was pleasantly surprised by this show, and I think it's worth the half hour sit down. I really like this show and I hope it gets enough followers to keep on the air.
  • A girl is given three guys and, by clues, she has to decide which of the three is gay, straight, and taken.

This show is mildly interesting. As many people have said it, it's "the dating olympics". It's like playing detective with a "fun subject". While the girl is trying to decide who is who, she also has to decide which of them is gay by find ing some gay clues like morsturizer? And one of the other two has a girlfriend, and the other one is free. And not also does the girl who's playing have to play decetive, but you do also! While your watching, you're decideing and playing alond just like the girls in the show. This show should definatley be in the top ten.