GCB

Pride Comes Before a Fall

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 15, 2012 on ABC

7.7
  • I think they need to bring "old Amanda" back more often. She was a hoot.

In this episode, Amanda Vaughn finally gets to tell all the girls that hold so much against her for the way she treated them in high school, to just shut up and grow up because they are the ones that haven't moved on yet. Of course afterwards, she ends up feeling extremely bad and lets them all throw mud on her, reenacting the tradition that she started and did to them so long ago.

I really liked this episode because I think they are all finally moving forward to becoming not mortal enemies. I doubt that Cricket and Carlene (most of all) with ever truly be friends with Amanda, but this progress makes me happy.

I really like Pastor Tudor. I would say that he is one of my favorite characters on the show, along with Blake and Gigi. He is just so cute... I love that he cares so much about his church and his congregation. I think that there is a strong chance that he could have a little crush on Amanda <3

I love that Sharon went to Gigi to get her camera ready, and for good reason. But she really just needed to be herself and she was awesome! Losin' It With Jesus is a catchy little name.

All in all the episode was good. The show at the end was a success even though Carlene went through one of the church's huge stained glass windows... That was a little weird. But everyone was happy in the end and even though I don't think Amanda has quite wiped her slate clean, she is definitely on her way!