I love the show.....but

UREMOL

[1]May 6, 2008
    • level: 12

I really love this show, i just started watching it this season. and i cant get enough of the family jewels.

however, it bothers me on how much this show 'seems' scripted. does anyone else agree? or am i crazy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AcYnYBlaen

[2]May 13, 2008
    • level: 2
    I totally agree. It seems to be getting worse also, it's totally outlandish now, which is no bad thing per se it just seems to have lost it's spark. Shame, I really enjoyed the first season.

RaphEmer

[3]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 7
    I'm thinking it's been fairly scripted since day 1...but it's really getting more obvious.

Like the whole "getting to Las Vegas" bit. Look at that episode with any degree of logic and it falls apart. (and what the heck is Carrot Top doing to make his shoulders POINTY??)

Or the pre-roast episode...if the kids had to leave because they were under age/would be upset by the roast, WHY was Nick a roaster?? And would Nick really leave Sophie alone like that to go back inside the club?

Still, if you look at it as a scripted show, it's far better than most of the sitcoms out there today. *G*