i really like the show

marvelfan89

[21]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 39
    larry_davis wrote:

cgurl88 wrote:
    its funny and real. the family really seems to get along so unlike some people who posted in the first topic thought it copied Ozzy Osbournes show i cant agree with that its different people in a totally different situation.

the concept of the show is a copy.

real? i don't know but i think they know they are being filmed so there might be some sort of act going own.

Not an exact copy, some similarities for sure but not a direct port.  Plus the Osbornes basically was as dysfunctional as they come, not much depth at all. Likewise, the concept of filming people for the concept of reality has been around before the Osbournes came along.

Edited on 09/07/2006 3:45am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aaronikiss

[22]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 2
    I think the show is great.  Very funny.  I could be biased though, cause I'm a huge Kiss fan.  But the show really has nothing to do with Kiss.  I hope it gets picked up for another season.

charlo31

[23]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 8
    I absolutely love the show. I have even managed to get my co-worker to watch and she is hooked. She told me she would never watch it cause she doesnt care for Gene Simmons as Gene Simmons, she likes KISS, but freaks out on him. NOW... That is mostly what we talk about. She cracks up at all the episodes she has seen. I do hope they bring it back. More Nick is definetly needed.

cgurl88

[24]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 10
    ya the show is hilarious

lequericacalvo

[25]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 32
    cgurl88 wrote:
    its funny and real. the family really seems to get along so unlike some people who posted in the first topic thought it copied Ozzy Osbournes show i cant agree with that its different people in a totally different situation.

Yes.

Moniquedee

[26]Dec 26, 2007
    • level: 10
    I really love this show. The family has normal tendencies but they are really different and this is in a good way. I think that Gene is really comical. He just loves money.

rudedude74

[27]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 7
    I agree with you. As a matter of fact I was one of the people who posted a review when the show first premired and I don't recall comparing it to the Osbornes. However the Osbornes and Gene Simmons' clan are as different as night and day to start with. Secondly I can relate to Gene a lot more than I can to Ozzy. The funny thing is Gene reminds me a lot of my Dad.

Lion4Life

[28]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 30
    I like it, some good stuff and atleast we can understand what the heck Gene is saying 100% of the time.

clos_vf

[29]Mar 14, 2008
    • level: 12
    i love this show saw the last season marathon and thought it was great. My fav episode was Nicks 18th birthday trip to Europe!

I think it is way better than the Osbournes show and i cant wait for the new episode! Gene Simmons and his family and KISS rock!