Missed Episodes! Is Shanon Pregnant?

NovaScotianDude

[1]Dec 24, 2006
    • level: 16
    Can someone tell me?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cgurl88

[2]Jan 7, 2007
    • level: 10
    no i dont think shes pregnant yet but she wants to be. im pretty sure i havent missed an episode.

NovaScotianDude

[3]Jan 7, 2007
    R U Sure? Because the preview for the seaosn finale made it sound like she was pregnant...

SMGslayer97

[4]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 34
    NovaScotianDude wrote:
    R U Sure? Because the preview for the seaosn finale made it sound like she was pregnant...

I didn't catch the episode either but it did seem like she was, then again it could have just been a promo to freak us out. Make us think she was prenate. If anyone knows though please let us know!

NovaScotianDude

[5]Jan 16, 2007
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    NovaScotianDude wrote:

I didn't catch the episode either but it did seem like she was, then again it could have just been a promo to freak us out. Make us think she was prenate. If anyone knows though please let us know!

Yeah becasue i don't wanna spend al that money on the complete first season dvd just for the one episode...

EastCoastGirl69

[6]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 1
    No, I don't think Shannon is pregnant. She just wants Gene to think that to freak him out, and if he doesn't want to have another child..she should not be tricking him into doing it. From the episodes I have seen, Shannon is a control freak. Yes! Gene maybe alot of things, but he doesn't need to be used like that by any woman. It seems like she is making the decisions for him, like deciding that he should get a face lift. He doesn't need one, as he looks good the way he is. I think she is using this pregnancy scheme of hers to try, and trap him. All Gene would be to her is a sperm donor..For god sakes, they never even had sex to make a baby, now how lame is that...

Depp4life

[7]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 14

At the end of the season finale, Shannon went up to Gene and told him that she couldn't get her facelift cause she might be pregnant. 

How is Shannon trying to trap him????  They have been together for how many years?  Why would she need to trap him!  They already have two children together.

saleblanc

[8]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 32

I think the whole "pregnancy" was intended to be a cliffhanger to get a second season.  Gene was well aware that Shannon was trying to get pregnant.  As I remember she pretty much told him that when Nick and Sophy were babies, she did everything - he was pretty much just the "donor" usually always on the road.  This time, if she is pregnant, I don't think would be much different.  Gene's hardly ever home - usually looking for the next "big" thing to make money. 

That being said - I've been looking forward to this all winter.  This show is so funny.  I love the interaction between Gene and the kids.  Who by the way seem pretty normal.  Shannon definitely wears the pants in the house and it's funny to watch Gene jump.

namibia574

[9]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 17
    I watch the Season Premiere. They did the pregnancy tests thing and she's not pregnant but she made it clear that she wants to be.

NovaScotianDude

[10]Mar 26, 2007
    I saw that. It was an awsome eppy. lol

morasangels

[11]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    saleblanc wrote:

That being said - I've been looking forward to this all winter. This show is so funny. I love the interaction between Gene and the kids. Who by the way seem pretty normal. Shannon definitely wears the pants in the house and it's funny to watch Gene jump.

I have to say I enjoy the show becouse they just seem like a normal family.. only difference is one parent was a playmate while the other is a legendary rock star!! It is fun to see him jump for her.

saleblanc

[12]Mar 30, 2007

Yep - that and when he's scheming on how to make money off of KISS -

NOTE: My nine year old son is contributing to Gene's "retirement" He has a "tunes toothbrush"  That plays "Rock & Roll All Night" by KISS. 

Edited on 03/30/2007 3:31pm

morasangels

[13]Mar 31, 2007
    I actually loved when the girls had the guts to ask him to donate his sperm so they can have a baby!!  Its fun to watch him try to figure out how to make more money!!  But I do have to say I really love watching him with his kids!!  He seems to have a great relationship with them which is nice to see.  You see so many rock star go running around crying about not having their parent around and that is why they are dysfunctional!!

saleblanc

[14]Mar 31, 2007
    I agree - at least from what's shown on TV, the kids are pretty normal teenagers and have a good relationships.  Gene isn't Hulk Hogan by any means, and I mean this as a good thing.  Hulk is too extreme - at least what's on TV.  Gene's pretty laid back and has a good repore with the kids.  Sometimes he can be too laid back (i.e taking Sophie to auditions for an "excerise video")  But definitely is the role of dad when necessary (i.e Sophie's first date)

charlo31

[15]Apr 2, 2007
    They didnt announce too much that this show was coming back on and I just happened to stumble on it. I enjoyed all last season and the kids and I are hooked on watching it. Shannon is not pregnant because they did end up having the face lifts and she would not be able to if she was. They crack me up. And Nick is such a cutie....very good head on his shoulders. And Shannon's sister just kills me. She is a handful. Buying all those pregnancy tests just to make sure....

Prdmomof3

[16]Apr 3, 2007
    as you all know Gene always says "i dont take orders from anyone but Shannon" so i dont think she has to trick him into anything!! i love them tho they are adorable

cgurl88

[17]Apr 29, 2007
    ya they r a great couple .

NovaScotianDude

[18]May 1, 2007
    saleblanc wrote:

Yep - that and when he's scheming on how to make money off of KISS -

NOTE: My nine year old son is contributing to Gene's "retirement" He has a "tunes toothbrush"  That plays "Rock & Roll All Night" by KISS. 

Im 14. I think those tooth brushes look so aweosme. Say, do they really work?