Nick and the "Date"

Prdmomof3

[1]Apr 29, 2007
    • level: 10
    Did anyone else feel bad for nick?? lmao..the poor guy opens the door and theres this hot blond then he gets in the car and finds out hes a b day present!!! it was funny...i feel bad for the girl tho cuz he didnt do a lot of talking to her....i cant imagine how he felt tho....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cgurl88

[2]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 10
    ya the poor guy was swarmed and then the girls mom gets mad at him for not spending time wit the b-day girl it was crazy he wasnt even sure who was who probably.
    Edited on 04/30/2007 10:13am

VM_LoVe123

[3]May 1, 2007
    • level: 13
    Yea, I felt really bad too...he was expecting one person and get's a limo full of teeny bopper's, that's really scary...and what's even scarier was seeing his face on the cake...creepyy

NovaScotianDude

[4]May 2, 2007
    • level: 16
    I really really felt bd fro him when the mom told him he wasnt spending enough time with the birthday girl. She was like telling him how much money she paid for him and stuff then hes said he didnt know he was doing anything wrong. And that is exactly what i would say bedcause if you dont know somebody, you're not just gonna go and spend a whole lot of time with them. lol did any of my post make sence? lol

lizalll

[5]May 31, 2007
    • level: 1
    Yes,I thought it was hilarious when he was with those girls and I thought he liked her and when she asked him about if he has a girlfriend and if she was prettier then her what did he mean by that?and then he ansered that was not a real question??What did he mean by that I wonder???Does Nick have a girlfriend??

Brunete20

[6]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 63
    Lizall, I am starting to get the feeling that you might be a tad bit obsessed with Nick.

rwaustinlover

[7]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 19
    i know and he was even on the cake. that must have been awful being on the cake and have to eat it to.

Sarah10106

[8]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 16
    Man, I didn't see that episode!

Karan6

[9]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 9
    lol that was so messed it almost felt fake? lol

rudedude74

[10]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 7
    I think the mom was completely rude. Nick did his best to give equal time to every one there but just because Nick didn't glue himself to the birthday girl is no reason for the mom to have a hissy fit. When she started griping about not getting her ten thousand dollars worth I was ready to punch her myself (or have my wife do it instead). What Miss Soccer Mom still has not grasped is this was for a charity. I don't remember which one but the fact that she feels she's geting ripped off when that money is going to help people who have way more problems than she will ever deal with. Sorry if I'm all over the place with this. Bottom line is she did not buy a Gucci bag this was for charity and she won the chance to spend time with a young celebrity who seems like a really nice person and she had to act like a female dog(I did not say the word now) over how much time he actually spends with the daughter is wrong. I think Nick handled it like a pro!