Gene Simmons Family Jewels

A&E (ended 2012)

dragon22a

Gene Simmons Family Jewels Fan Reviews (31)

• A television season in the life of a Rock God and his family, Gene Simmons' Family Jewels. The newest in a series of celebrity reality 'family' show, this show has you saying, 'the Osbornes who?'

I was pleasantly surprised as I watched this show with a bit of apprehension. Actually, when I saw the previews I thought, 'hmm, this may be interesting.' However, with the excessive promoting of the show I had almost that it was coming on. I lucked out when, while I was channel surfing, I stumbled upon the first episode of the show. After that, I was wanting more (luckily there was another episode). So I may be in my twenties, but I must say, Nick is not only intelligent but also HOT, Sophie is beautiful and well-behaved, and Gene and Shannon are the picture of a perfect couple who just happened to be together for over 20 years, have a family, share a life, and aren't married. While I don't advocate that kind of 'living' it's just nice to see that happiness and 'what's right for you even' if it's not socially acceptable. So they're celebrities, but what you see is a portrayal of 'normal celebrity' reality.