Gene Simmons Family Jewels

A&E (ended 2012)

dragon22a

Gene Simmons Family Jewels Fan Reviews (31)

• Substance - 10/10 DVDs Overall - 7/10 Read the review for more info.

OK, so I got the Season 3 set today and quickly realized something was terribly wrong. They left out the roast!!! If you didn't record it and keep a copy when it first aired (I did), you're outta luck! A rip off to fans is what this is.

Now, with that being said, although it will be hard to forget or forgive, let's get to the meat of it shall we?

There's no denying that this season has provided the most memorable moments in the show thus far. For example: the lie detector test, the Vegas gig, getting busted on prostitution charges...the list goes on. Agreed? Good. The show continues to deliver substance. It hasn't gotten stale or boring from repetition. It's been every bit as entertaining, if not more so, than the 2 previous seasons. Unlike A&E's flop "The Two Corey's", you still can't get enough Family Jewels. Why? Because there's actually something worth seeing that we all find intriguing and highly entertaining. 'nuff said.

I sincerely hope the show carries on for a fourth season and beyond. By the way, you do NOT have to be a KISS fan to enjoy this show...seriously.

And that my friends is my 3 cents.