General Hospital Forums

Weekdays 2:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Brenda's return..

loverslost

[1]Aug 17, 2010
    • level: 14

What did everyone think of Brenda's return last week? People either seem to love or hate the character....

Personally, I am hoping they pair her with Jason this time. I loved the Sonny/Jax/Brenda triangle in the 90s, but I dont want them to recycle the same storylines again.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

anne_1990

[2]Aug 19, 2010
    • level: 8

Personally, I love Brenda and am glad to see her back on the show! I'd like to see her with someone different, even though I loved her with Sonny ... (definitely don't want her with Jason... I love JaSam way too much! ) I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Adam_Dicy

[3]Aug 25, 2010
    • level: 89
    anne_1990 wrote:

Personally, I love Brenda and am glad to see her back on the show! I'd like to see her with someone different, even though I loved her with Sonny ... (definitely don't want her with Jason... I love JaSam way too much! ) I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The only time I saw Brenda comeback was when Sonny saw here coming out of St. Luke's right before Roy DiLucca "shot" him, and she left in February of 2003, in answer to your question I'm glad that Vanessa Marcil is back and hopes she stays longer then 5 months.

teenj12

[4]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 26

At first I didn't like that she was coming back,but she seems nice and sweet .

NoNameia

[5]Sep 24, 2010
    • level: 4
    The fact that they have every woman in PC threatened by Brenda is ridiculous. I'm already sick of her, and she hasn't even hit town yet.