General Hospital Forums

Weekdays 2:00 PM on ABCIn Season

General Hypocrite

The_Fisherman

[1]Jun 22, 2010
    • level: 3

I am sick of everybody's hypocricy on this show. Dante talks about how Sonny needs to pay for what he does, but he is the one that lied for him on the stand in court about Sonny shooting him, saying it was an accident. So it's basically Dante's fault he's not in prison.

And I'm sick of everybody putting Sonny on a pedi stool and treating him like a God and talking about how perfect he is when Sonny is a murderer, a liar, and just makes excuses for himself. All these women talk holy of him, but if he's so great why didn't he stay with them? He has how many kids, with how many women? Looks like he's not so perfect.

And I'm sick of Spinelli whining and moping around becuase his boyfriend Jason is in jail. Get a life. And I'm sick of Maxie apologizing, and whining about her life to and dogging herself and making everything about her.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[2]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 26
    The_Fisherman wrote:

I am sick of everybody's hypocricy on this show. Dante talks about how Sonny needs to pay for what he does, but he is the one that lied for him on the stand in court about Sonny shooting him, saying it was an accident. So it's basically Dante's fault he's not in prison.

And I'm sick of everybody putting Sonny on a pedi stool and treating him like a God and talking about how perfect he is when Sonny is a murderer, a liar, and just makes excuses for himself. All these women talk holy of him, but if he's so great why didn't he stay with them? He has how many kids, with how many women? Looks like he's not so perfect.

And I'm sick of Spinelli whining and moping around becuase his boyfriend Jason is in jail. Get a life. And I'm sick of Maxie apologizing, and whining about her life to and dogging herself and making everything about her.

Sonny has 4 kids with 3 women.
    Kristina,Morgan,and Dante are his biological kids and Michael is his stepson.Lol at your Spinelli/maxie comment.

NoNameia

[3]Sep 28, 2010
    • level: 4

And probably another one on the way with Claire.

teenj12

[4]Oct 1, 2010
    • level: 26
    NoNameia wrote:

And probably another one on the way with Claire.

Lol,I agree.

radrobd

[5]Mar 22, 2011
    • level: 54
    teenj12 wrote:
    Sonny has 4 kids with 3 women.
    Kristina,Morgan,and Dante are his biological kids and Michael is his stepson.

Not to mention the unborn kids. Lily was pregnant with Sonny's baby when she took a car bomb meant for him. Carly was also pregnant with Sonny's baby when she took a header down the Q's staircase. Sam also gave birth to Sonny's daughter, Lila, who died at birth. Claudia also got pregnant by Sonny, before miscarrying.

The skeevy part for Sonny is that he impregnanted both mother and daughter, Alexis and Sam.