General Hospital Forums

Weekdays 2:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Morgan Corinthos

tvjunkee210

[1]May 17, 2010
    • level: 1

I'm sorry that I don't know the actor's actual name but I'll try to make this make sense. Congrats to the young man who is recently playing Morgan. However, the one who played Morgan just before him - the boy who bonded with Dante, was such an incredible actor I looked forward to his scenes so much. I hope the change is just temporary!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MissLynneNYC

[2]May 19, 2010
    • level: 1

I do not like the new Morgan. He looks like a little Pillsbury Doughboy. He doesn't look like he could be the seed of Sonny. The same goes for the new Michael. Bring back the old one. Neither one of the new kids make me feel anything. The old Michael and Morgan were strong and handsome actors and looked like they were seeds of Sonny. What the heck is going on over there at ABC??

jonnyfan

[3]May 22, 2010
    • level: 7

But remember that Michael is not Sonny's biological son. A.J. is Michael's biological father. So there really shouldn't be a resemblence between Michael and Sonny. But at the same time, none of the Michael's (including Dylan Cash) looked like they could have been A.J.'s son either.