General Hospital Forums

Weekdays 2:00 PM on ABCIn Season

OLTL characters head to General Hospital.

Adam_Dicy

[1]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 88

I just read online that the characters of Todd Manning, Blair Cramer, Starr Manning and John McBain will be headed to Port Charles for February sweeps. I for one can't wait for the arrival of the citizens of Llanview.

This is a major coup hot off the heels of the cancellation of OLTL.

Who else is excited for this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

radrobd

[2]Jan 20, 2012
    • level: 53

On her website, Kassie DePaiva set the record straight on her move to GH. She states the promos are misleading as she will only appear in a couple of episodes.

In a blog on her official Web site, www.kassiedepaiva.com, Kassie DePaiva, who is slated to move her Blair from OLTL to GH, set the record straight about the transfer. After offering her take on the finale, DePaiva wrote: "Now… On the General Hospital.... Yippie. I must say that ads and press release by ABC is a little misleading and I feel I need to clarify to all my friends, family, and fans that are emailing and calling wondering when I'm moving to Los Angeles. Frank Valentini, GH's EP, asked me to come out for a couple of shows in February and I'm thrilled. Now only will I get to work with a fantastic cast.... but a little piece of OLTL will live on. That makes me very happy. And who knows where it will lead. Once the Mannings come to town anything is possible. I wish everyone at GH the best. No one loves daytime more than Frank Valentini and [Head Writer] Ron Carlivati and no one works harder than those two men. GH is in good hand and hopefully ABC will let GH live on!!!!!!! See ya'll soon in Port Charles!!!!!!!!!"

Adam_Dicy

[3]Jan 30, 2012
    Yup, that's for sure I read that Kristen Alderson already started taping at GH this past Friday the 27th of January. Expect the whole gang to appear late Feb. The storyline regarding the Manning's and John McBain are kept under wraps which means something the shows ratings are going to be astronomical.

LJD3Tdance

[4]Jan 30, 2012
    • level: 8
    I only figured it was a couple episodes from the promos, though I had heard more about McBain, so I thought maybe he was staying a while.

Adam_Dicy

[5]Feb 9, 2012
    Todd, Blair and Starr are gonna be there in late February, but I read that John McBain won't be appearing until mid March. I've searched and they plot is kept under wraps(all hush hush). The good news is that Kristen Alderson did in fact sign a long term 3 year contract to remain with General Hospital. The last scene of OLTL had John telling Todd he's under arrest for Victor's "murder", I hope we all get an explanation and it being worth waiting over a month.

Adam_Dicy

[6]Mar 7, 2012
    LJD3Tdance wrote:
    I only figured it was a couple episodes from the promos, though I had heard more about McBain, so I thought maybe he was staying a while.

Well first we saw Cole, Starr and Hope getting rerouted to Port Charles cause the airport in Llanview was closed due to severe weather. Then the accident that claimed the lives of Cole and Hope. I figured he would die, but what's more proposterous is the fact a little baby girl had to die as well. I'm so ticked off right now and Starr is grief stricken over her loss. Blair shows up and breaks the news to her, Todd later arrives(we finally get some insight as to what happened after the OLTL finale, he went to jail for killing Victor and was released on bail and he fled and goes to be there for Starr) John McBain hits town on March 13th. I read that he has a sordid past with Sonny Corinthos, and this should get interesting. I also want Danielle, Nate, Langston and Markko to be there for Starr during the ordeal(but that won't be happening anytime soon)

Newsflash everyone: Whoever watched the last episode of OLTL in January knows that Victor Lord Jr. is still alive and is being held by Allison Perkins. I want resolution of the characters and for Tea, Blair, Starr and John to see that Todd didn't kill him and is set free.

GilmoreFan86

[7]Mar 8, 2012
    • level: 18
    Adam_Dicy wrote:
    Well first we saw Cole, Starr and Hope getting rerouted to Port Charles cause the airport in Llanview was closed due to severe weather. Then the accident that claimed the lives of Cole and Hope. I figured he would die, but what's more proposterous is the fact a little baby girl had to die as well. I'm so ticked off right now and Starr is grief stricken over her loss. Blair shows up and breaks the news to her

I haven't watched a lot of General Hospital or One Life to Live over the years, but I have watched some. My mom has watched all three ABC soaps for years. I watched a bit with her and my aunt when I was a kid and I have watched a bit of each show now and then. Most recently I watched a lot of OLTL. I got caught up in the storyline of Cole and Starr when she first got pregnant with Hope. So when they appeared on GH I watched a bit of it but I too was ticked when they killed both Cole and Hope. Especially, Hope. After everything Starr went through. First with deciding to give the baby up when she was born, to having her kidnapped by Tess and believing she was dead and then finding out the truth and deciding to keep her. And then Cole gets arrested for murder, breaks out of jail, and then they get into the accident. All this crap that has happened and they just kill Cole and Hope. I don't believe it. I just have this feeling that we will find out that they are alive. I think Cole ran with Hope and faked their death. Technically he is on the run because he was supposed to be in jail and if he went to the hospital he would be sent back so he ran and eventually we will learn this information. Or I hope this will happen!!!

Adam_Dicy

[8]Nov 20, 2012
    I heard it through ABC soaps in depth that Jerry verDorn will bring his character of Clint Buchanan to General Hospital some time in the spring, although he is under house arrest, it will probably be by phone call. Like I said only a rumor but probably true, haven't heard anything regarding Melissa Archer, I read that she is open to appearing. Also would like to see Starr`s other siblings except for Jack Manning that bully.