General Hospital

Weekdays 2:00 PM on ABC Premiered Apr 01, 1963 In Season

radrobd

General Hospital Fan Reviews (298)

7.8
  • Really?!?!

2.5
    Ava must die, Kiki needs to be replaced, Jason needs discovering, and Morgan needs help (aka medication). Rick will more than likely be around for a while but thankfully Madeline will now go away (and hopefully never return). I really feel that the new writers will take the storylines in a different direction, and maybe one that will not insult their audiences intelligence with ridiculous and unbelieveable storylines.
  • Ava,, Jason !!!!

I find it so ridiculous that in only a few months Ava's identity was revealed BUT it's been years && Jason still doesn't know who he is. I love General Hospital i've watched it for over 15 years and i'm so upset with these new plots !! The only diff with Jason is his face right ?? So why can't his family/friends recognize his eyes, his voice, his tattoos, his body built, Patrick did surgrey twice on him, he can't recall his own work !! The way the show is dragging Jason's character is RIDICULOUS !!!! let his identity come out already !!!!
  • Donna mills

Please take donna mills off the show . She is eerie looking . Her eyeballs look like they are going to pop out of her head. I fast forward past her part. Can't stand to see those wild eyes.
  • Kiki---no more

The new actress that plays Kiki is really awful. she needs acting lessons. I actually fast forward some of the story line with her in it. The writers also need to rethink what they are having the character think. Blame Franco, not blame Franco. Also this Ava and Morgan thing. Ava need to go. Kill Silas off, finally, he has played 3 different characters. He was better than Ava. . Let Nina and Franco have some happiness. Rick Lansing he needs to go away again. I have grown up on GH, I have watched also since I was a tween. I am 61, this was my mothers favorite show.
  • Kill Ava and Kiki

So you got rid of John Mcbain made Todd manning completely disappear and brought in a new Kiki who couldn't shed a tear if her life depended on it. Who the hell is writing this crap? I have watched off an on since I was 14 and I'm 60. You allowed Starr manning to change characters and become Kiki then leave and brought in someone who sucks! For awhile I so missed OLTL but am watching the young and restless where the writing makes a little more sense. No more Good guys! What the hell the best good guy is Sonny and he just murdered someone. you have completely changed the characters of lets count them 1. Nikolas 2. Michael. 3. Morgan. 4. Elizabeth. 5. Dante.6. Starr or Kiki And Franco who was Todd is just sad. I guess I'll start watching another soap
  • missing emotions

5.5
    I watched general hospital since 1992, I was 11 when I started falling for the characters. I have to be honest that the past few years I have wached maybe 3-4 shows a month to see if there are any changes or something to bring me back to it. I thought that I had stopped being interested in the show because I got older, but last week I remembered a character that I liked and I searched it up and saw that someone who posted 2 year of clips of that storyline. I decided to watch it, and after a week of watching this 2 year storyline I found myself crying, laughing angry and addicted to it again. I wasn't able to stop watching the story and was captivated by the emotions the actors performed, making it feel so real. BTW this storyline was karen, jagger,sonny old jason brenda. I don't thint creators of the show read this but if they do I wish you could bring back karen (cari shayne), the anger between her and sonny is great, I know she was killed off I the pc show, but these are soaps no one really dies. Maybe she was held captive from the brothers of the island they were stuck on, escapes finds herself in the empty paradise lounge building, maybe have partial memory loss from the nightmare she was living in this whole time, her father back on the show and we all know how much he dislikes sonny, I don't know Im no writter, but gh is missing real heart felt drama from the old days, sonny is an awesome character and plays him so well. We want to laugh and cry, be scared and be angry when we watch, we want to relate to the characters, now it is almost comical, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, all actors in gh are great, you do a great job, just wished the stories would go back to what they once were. Miss watching good drama tv, please bring me back to it. Sorry for the long post, would like to hear your thought to this. Ty for reading it
  • I hate Ava!!!!!!!

2.5
    Can I just say, I think Ava is one of the worst charters on the show!! She is a horable actress, she over acts all of her lines, and don't get me started on the ugly faces she makes all the time. Writers please just kill off Ava already, or send her back to prison!! The show would be much better off if the writers wrote Ava off the show!! When I see Ava, she makes me want to stop watching the show, my family, and friends who watch the show can't stand Ava either, so please do us all a favor END AVA!!!!!!

As I am watching the show today, I realize it is in need of so much recasting, its not even funny. The show is full of so much bad acting I don't even know where to start...... Well that's not true start with Ava recast her, or just write/kill her off the show!! Second Kiki has got to go, or please invest in some acting lessons for the actress playing her, I mean where did you find this new Kiki??? Watching her act is like someone running their finger nails across a chalk board, I mean it's just painful, and annoying, come on a little help please!! Next let's get rid of Lulu she just is not a good fit for the role!! I find her annoying, and hard to watch she just doesn't fit in! Finally Val's got to go, her storieline has just been played out, being the other woman is just not a good fit, and I find her very annoying! I agree we need a serial killer, and all of thes ladies need to be on his hit list, or you could at least recast with better actresses, I just saying if something doesn't change soon I won't be watching for much longer, and I know a lot of others feel the same way!!
  • General Hospital

1.5
    I've watched GH since the days of Jessie, Audry. But the last 2 years have been the most wasted time I've ever spent with stupid and never ending stories. Then the replacement KiKi isn't so bad (but not good) but the major role of LuLu has been SO miscast. She doesn't fit the Luke and Laura image of the show. She's just not a good fit. Cast someone like Jessica from One Life to Live. Please fix this show.
  • Awful makeup

2.5
    What on earth is going on in the makeup department at GH?! I completely understand the idea of shading around facial features, etc. but Bobby & Madeline looked ridiculous on July 24th's episode. Their faces looked dirty, especially around their noses.
  • getting over general hospital

To be honest I am tired of watching this I have been watching general hospital since 89, and thus use to be my favorite soap it's getting boring and the story lines are getting on my nerves why won't u finally reveal to everyone that Jake is jason morgan and Liz and Nicolas has known come on with it let him get to know the son he has with sam, the one they always wanted and let Liz be a miserable bitch alone for keeping him away from Danny this is starting to get ridiculous
  • GH Has it become the " cougar platform"??

Between the AVA and Morgan scenes with Ava putting her sexual needs above her children then wanting visitation,, And the Madeleine and Rick scenes with Madeline climbing all over Rick. Ick!! I would have to ask, Has GH has become a platform for Cougars nationwide? I've been on this kick lately after watching the Bold And The Beautiful become a platform for transgenders nationwide. Don't get me wrong I'm not so old fashioned that I would judge someone over their sexual orientation. Yet, like many families in this nation it is the older viewers that pass their love for soap operas to the younger viewers. I find that instead of allowing my granddaughter to watch the shows with me that I have to fast forward through these scenes that are inappropriate for younger teenagers. Plus its not romantic or enjoyable. Has it become impossible for us to pass on the love of soap operas to the younger generation? Maybe so. To the writers and producers I suggest these open minded ideas , not so good. Rethink what you're writing and how we view it as a natiion. Some of us are still a little old fashioned. Lol. We may not be so open minded to everything Hollywood. You might think your minds more involved. Yet it's good to respect our values and traditions. The question is, Do you want the younger generation thinking "Icky gross" or look "sweet romance"??
  • Please stop

I have been watching this show for over 25 years, but have been upset with the way the storyline is going! First of all, the whole Jason and Liz thing is upsetting! It has ruined Lizs character, she used to be one of the most decent and loyal to everyone and now she is all of the sudden one of the worst characters besides Nicholas! Nicholas was always a good man as well an now look at him! We all know that Jason does not belong with Elizabeth! And the Kiki thing is terrible! Oh and coming from a hair stylist.... Please please please do something with Kikis hair already! Come on Ron Carlivati
  • General Hospital writers

Please don't leave may be in a low right just think of something great to make it go up I watch you all my life from sad to happy to jump me out of my skin please stay I look for you everyday I can't work any more and I just love you
  • Hello Writers!

Now that is what I am talking about! The last two weeks were interesting and moving right along. I was even waiting the next day to see what will happen next. The only thing is you are moving back into the same old grind with this story line that we all already know that is going to happen with Dante and this chic. Please surprise us, that you will keep at least one couple together without "having sex" with someone one else, you all are better writers than that!

7/3/15

A group of us said that if the writers allow Dante and Valerie sleep together, we are through with GH because there is nothing left of any kind of family value on the show! This was one of the reason a lot of us hug in there was because of this union. Take a look back and see that when everything else fail, let them have sex. Come on writers fix this PLEASE!

7/6/15

OK Writers, You all can have General Hospital. After allowing the only decent married couple to be destroyed by cheating in order to keep a story line going for the future I could have wrote better than that without again using sex as a tool, we all are through with GH!

• smartassbitch

some of you women are so fucking stupid! good looking men also have sex with other men. learn how to share these good looking men you fucking jealous ***ed BITCHES! not all gay men are ugly or effeminate!
  • come on already with the jake storyline!!!

I'm really tired of it already. get it done. don't the writers have something else to write about? Let jake know he is jason already. I'm ready to move on and not watch gh anymore. it's getting so stupid with the writing.
  • Brad & Lucas

Please stop with these two. God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. What are we teaching this upcoming generation. Ryan Carnes is a very Handsome young man and he should be with a woman. I have watched General Hospital for years and I am really loosing interest in this because of story lines like these. It is refreshing to see man and woman together. That is the way God wants it. Word or warning, people are loosing interest in the show because of storylines like these. There I said it. I should be able to stand up of what I believe in.
  • Sleezy....

Disgusting! Just unbelievable that a mom goes behind her daughters back and sleeps with her daughters boyfriend! And Morgan--can he not make up his mind! From mom, daughter, back to mom. Makes me ill to watch! What does Morgan's character do anyway?? Can you give him a JOB? Or is his job being a gigalo! You are making this a sleezy, low-class show. As said in a post below.. There are NO MORALS!! Please stop!
  • what are your values

all this love in the afternoon with the WRONG partner is teaching our teens that being true to one person is not the in thing to do. it looks as if they will put LuLu with Dillion, Dante with Valerie and Morgan with the Ava on writer, lets have SOME morals, and then Liz way out of character for staying with Jason, and while talking about him, come on, a dummy would know it was him. Everyone is getting away with crimes, there is absolutely no morals in this show. I've watched from day one and will continue, but I'm groaning all of the way.
  • Feeding the racial tensions

Enough is enough we have to see this racial tension played out in the media every day. When I tuning the General Hospital I don't expect to have to watch it there as well. If this story line continues you will lose a 20+ year viewer.
  • general hospital

Gh isnt realistic to jail, the dock, etc. It makes me see it as a farce instead of a good I quit watching it.
  • Let children be children

I really hate the storyline with these children (Spencer,Emma,Cameron and Jasmine). Let these children be children get rid of the ridiculous romance that these children are going through. Kids this age do not really act like this in real life.

The crazy Luke storyline is getting old.

Michael Corinthos Quartermaine is a jerk. There is no way he would get custody in any court.

The fake Jake wife is also ridiculous. It would be so easy to find out who she really is. And for Elizabeth to fall right back into Ricks is so phony.
  • enough is enough

General Hospital is the only soap opera on ABC,but this back and forth with Jason's character is has it not come out to everyone about jason. It's taking to long and to tell you the truth people are talking and they feel the same way I do,it's making us not want to watch!!!! And why can't it be happy times with drama and PLEASE REVEAL JASON TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!
  • Needs old writer back

4.5
    Tired of them turning the sweet Elizabeth into I got five baby daddy's tramp! The love of her life was Rick, not Jason. Rick may have done some rotten things but no more than Sonny (except Sonny is 20 x's worse in my book). They both have family & ties to the show but she constantly keeps getting bounced around like some kind of tramp! Stop trying to hook her up w/Jason. He & Sam have always been the ratings catcher on this show since the lose of all the good characters (Quartermaines, Robin, Rick, Jason. I can get the gay story line because there are gay people in the world & they can't be ignored. What I can't get w/is the three-way thing. Way to racey for daytime television even if it had bn w/multiple genders. Hurry up & hook Franko & Nina up bcuz I think they can actually give us some excitement on this soap. Sam & Patrick seem to be s good pairing but since Jason's return..... Brit & Nicholas need to stay together. They have a lot in common. They crazy a** family! Please find a good man for the gay black nurse (Sabrina friend). He's one of a few characters on the show that I don't despise. I could go on forever but the 1st thing this show needs to do is go to Y & R & get their writers back!

Also rover 1899 you must be a million years old to say people don't want to see all these interracial couples. Have you been outside because there are nothing but mixed children running around. Nobody's caring except old school KKK members. For a minute I just figured everybody thought it was the cool thing to do but just because people mark that box that says African American doesn't mean they are all black. They were taught that if you had a drop of black in you, your black! Most of them are only half because no one cares except for you!!!

And the woman who said something about Jordan's hair (kayleejones 148), is a racist. The comments on how Jordan wears her hair is unnecessarry. Its what we call our hair texture & a natural. How would u like it if African Amerian people called white people hair oily, smelling, & stringy? Just know that my hair is natural & loved by many men including my white husband. & Jordan walks around like she's the stuff bcuz If she doesn't think it no1 else will. U sound so jealous. I see bishes like u every day. Mad bcuz girls like Jordan exude charisma, intelligence, & sexuality & you just seem to be the flower on the wall. Glad I'm a Jordan. Oh & we are not stupid because we don't like the same things you like. Its called individuality, thinking for yourself, & dare I say; using that brain that God gave us!
  • GH will eventually lose ratings

I also have been watching GH since the early 1970's. GH was okay until this last couple years. The acting is bad, the fake scenes of being shot etc are really really poorly done.

The story lines are so fake that I even cringe when the Police force is shown on a segment and they are totally projected as a joke, completely unrealistic, not even close.... and Dante as a police officer that never works and is always doing personal totally unrealistic. I don't care if it's a soap or not that is just not acceptable.

Now when James Franco was on that was a whole different ball game, he was fantastic for the show.. The new Jason is awesome, really good actor, but to connect stupid stupid stupid. Should have made Jake a cousin or brother or something.

GH also has the dumb recaps from the prior shows right in the middle of a are we stupid we can't remember? Maybe GH is targeting today's dumb people that don't know any better. Those recaps just seem to cut in on the actors time, it's free to recap throughout the show. etc.

How could GH put children in those adult don't think they will remember this crap grown up? Children can't differentiate at this age....

Dumb, Dumb, boring, borning story is one thing, but this is ridiculous.

5-20-15 Olivia says baby is dead she she is showing FULL FLEDGE Pregnant???? How unrealistic GH is just crazy. I won't be watching anymore I can't stand the poor writing and scripts and BS on this show. Good Bye GH forever..

Keep it up GH and your watching audience will slowly trickle away like the other soaps that have gone bye bye.
  • GH forever fan

I've read some of the comments below. If you hate Carly so much, or are tired of Olivia, why do you watch GH? I love the show. I've been watching since 1978. I think Carly is great. Elizabeth has been on the show for a long time. Love her, also. It's a soap opera, folks. That's what makes it so good. The characters are just that. Go with the flow and just enjoy the show.
  • Olivia

2.5
    I cannot stand to listen to Olivia shriek anymore!! She yells all her

• Carly is wayzzz to nosey!!

Carly has gotten on my last % nerve the o righteous biotch.. Elizabeth is a hoe that always sleeps with unavailable men that doesn't deserve should get a belongs withe Sam and their looks good with Brit but if she's not staying. .the new character Hayden might have some potential. Carly has to keep her ugly nose out of business that has absolutely nothing to do with her and pay attention to her kids. had to come bk and write some watching this past weeks msg and my blood is I lover the new one. UT cmon acting like a pussy cat letting Carly control things in his life. .than her for her good intentions and set her straight to where he makes her cry and if Elizabeth still goes after shake knowing he's Jason i'm gonna punch her myself!! Oh and don't get me started with Michael please u didn't even k ow ur father .and if we must me Sonny isn't your father Avery isn't your
  • Jason and Sam

Put Jason and Sam back together. He deserves to be with his family not Elizabeth. Jason and Sam dont deserve that, they belongs together.
  • I want Jake to know he's Jason

Ok Elizabeth! She's no better than Rick. She needs to tell or better yet let it come out. So she can be found out for being just as wicked. I want Jason to be with Sam and his son! Elizabeth stinks right know. Please stop whining and let Jason be with his family.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10