General Hospital

Weekdays 2:00 PM on ABC Premiered Apr 01, 1963 In Season

radrobd

General Hospital Fan Reviews (364)

7.7
  • Disappointed

I'm truly happy that the real Jason Morgan is back on the show. I luv his character & hope he never leaves the show again. I am truly disappointed in how the story line has Sam staying with Drew & I really don't care for her right now. Jason lost five yrs of his life & he was suppose to be the luv of her life, but now Sam acts as if he means nothing to her. I hope you bring another beautiful female character on the show for Jason because he deserves better than Sam.
  • Ava and Griffin

I hate this pairing, it is the worse. Also - I love Billy Miller, I am going to stop watching if everything gets all ruined for Steve Burton return
  • In For a Penny in For a Pound

In light of the absurd story line of twin Jasons, I say take it all the way and have whoever this woman is/was to have given birth to twins, make it sextuplets ! Can have 2 more identical, or even fraternal brothers (who cares at this point), and have 2 daughters, preferably Carly and Kim. Can have Franco as 1 of the sextuplets, and perhaps even Andre and Curtis as 2 of the sons. This way, the entire cast can be related to each other, and eventually all can move into the mansion where Nicolas and his family (hey even Valentin is related) together, and the inbreeding can continue forever. Forever in a place, where in 1 year all the children are 5 or 6.

Difficult to watch GH w/out eventually questioning your sanity for watching something that apparently is being written by children.

Seriously......6 Jasons. haha

Oh yeah, Helena Cassidine will return from the dead, just as Jason did, and Robin did, .........

Eventually these . soap operas bring the dead back so all the idiots at home can root for them again. haha

Just some Once Upon A Time for every day addicts who love lala land.
  • Really another rerun?

Really you took GH off yesterday, August 21, 2017 for the stupid Eclipse? It wasn't a big deal you didn't have to cover it.

Another rerun today September 04, 2017, cause of the holiday.

And two more freaking reruns for today November 23, 2017 and tomorrow November 24, 2017. Just when it's getting good.

• I can't take it anymore!!!

I have watching since the summer of 1970. This is the first time that "I can't take it anymore". This Amy character is driving me crazy. The voice, the acting, the storyline . Nothing against the actress but this character is awful. I have to fast forward through all the Amy scenes
  • Losing interest in GH with this stupid story line now.

3.5
    We are all so sick of this stupid Man Landers story and nurse Amy. First off.... this makes no sense and bores all of your viewers. Why is this stupid story line going on for so long? Also nurse Amy, is not a good actress. Her acting skills are not at par with the rest of the cast. You also have turned us to hate Carly , with her hatred and consent nastiness towards Ava. She herself is no angel and Sonny... well.... he is also a murderer yet she always goes back to him. So much hate in this show now, when the world has enough of it already. Why not bring back some happier stories? You dropped the beautiful story line that was happening between Hayden and Dr. Finn. That was a story we all were looking forward bring her back and do some damage control here. Maybe it's time to let Carly go and bring Hayden back. Sick of Carly's ugly, nasty face. She needs a haircut as well. She looks cheap!

• Keep Billy Miller as the real Jason Morgan

It seems obvious that the writers will make Steve Burton, the real Jason Morgan. I'd like to see the reverse of this! That would really be a surprise. Allow Billy Miller to continue as the real Jason Morgan, and let Steve Burton be Andrew. Where is the suspense in all this! Why do writers bring an actor back to resume a role that another actor has taken over and is doing well at it.
  • Sam and Jason

Please, please, please keep Billy Miller as Jason. He fits perfectly with Sam now. Don't ruin the storyline.

• Burton will always be the original Jason and you can't change that

I was so happy to have Burton back as Jason. I am starting to hate this show now because I never liked Miller as Jason and I hoped for a return of the real one only to be disappointed. Why can't Drew be Miller!
  • Terrible relationships

4.5
    Please don't stay with the Eva/Griffen relationship. It is such a mismatched relationship.

Also, the relationship between the professor and Christina is upsetting. The professor is way too old for Christina. Give her a younger girlfriend. This one reminds me too much of teachers taking advantage of their students even though Christina is not a minor.
  • Franco and Elizabeth

I think it's sickening how they glorify a relationship like Franco and Elizabeth's. Franco raped and hurt alot of people on that show and for a beautiful and nice woman like Elizabeth to fall for him is outrageous and disgusting. I don't know why they would carry on with this story line. She should be with a better man than him. He is a lame ass lunatic and they should not make him look like he is a good man after all the terrible things he done to people especially Samantha.
  • Lose Lulu's attitude!

I literally cringe when Lulu has a scene. She is so annoying, mean, and pushy. And Laura is becoming that way too whenever she's all up in arms in support of her snotty daughter. And Dante is so submissive to her which makes him boring now. I much prefer Valentin Cassadine as Charlotte's more loving, and yes... more likable parent!
  • The buttinskis of GH

4.5
    I am so sick of Anna. She has gotten worse and worse. She acts like Nina is so unimportant and she just dismisses her. As a Cassadine he is smarter than this. He wouldn't fall for her act. It is so very disappointing to watch this. And then we have Laura the buttinski. Just like Lulu but Lulu was always a know it all but now Laura is the biggest of them all. Stop with the boring between Anna & Laura the smirks on their faces make me fast forward.
  • Kill Ava and Kiki

So you got rid of John Mcbain made Todd manning completely disappear and brought in a new Kiki who couldn't shed a tear if her life depended on it. Who the hell is writing this crap? I have watched off an on since I was 14 and I'm 60. You allowed Starr manning to change characters and become Kiki then leave and brought in someone who sucks! For awhile I so missed OLTL but am watching the young and restless where the writing makes a little more sense. No more Good guys! What the hell the best good guy is Sonny and he just murdered someone. you have completely changed the characters of lets count them 1. Nikolas 2. Michael. 3. Morgan. 4. Elizabeth. 5. Dante.6. Starr or Kiki And Franco who was Todd is just sad. I guess I'll start watching another soap
  • It's a miracle Maxie got pregnant hours after loosing Lulu's baby.

I have really been wanting to tell the writers that it was so stupid to have Maxie pregnant by Spinelli when she lost Lulu's baby. She wanted to use an egg of Lulu's so she wouldn't have to tell Lulu. When the Dr did test she said she Maxie was already pregnant . Now that's a miracle jus hours of loosing Lulu's baby she had sex w/Spinelli and got pregnant. The writers must think we are a bunch of dumb people jus cuz we watch soaps. Thisis the 1 story line that has always bugged me. kandi
  • General Hospital has become boring and disappointing.

4.5
    Since GH has won the best soap on tv its become quite boring and disappointing. I have been watching this show for years and sad to say, but the best of GH were in the past where most of the characters are gone.

The character that played Jason Morgan departing of the show began its decline. The way he left brought attention to that something is wrong within the show for someone like him to go to another show especially if GH won best soap of all soaps.

The new guy they replaced him with does not play the character as well as the other and the fact that the character never regained his memory of being a Quartermaine does not make sense.

There are many dislikes of this show I can touch on but the problem is I no longer like it.

The way the show is going with how things are being written and the fact that it has too many days off when other shows still view live. For example breaking news will cancel the show for the day. Every holiday the day before the holiday they show a rerun while other shows are live.

I think GH has gotten so boring and predictable that im starting to stop watching it all together. I use to watch All My Children and One Life To Live but they cancelled those shows. GH maybe its their time to be cancelled as well cause now that the competition is gone GH can be as boring as they want to be and predectable. Well not with me. GH sucks and need better writers and material.
  • Dante goes dark

Police department a joke. Dante joins forces with Sonny. Nathan becomes police chief. Good friends, great divide. Huge potential. Franco does not work. Todd does. New Jason sucks with Sam. Get real. More Laura. Valentine superb. Bring some form of Nick back, please. Let's give Liz some money already. Haden and Liz good.
  • Elizabeth Weber Rape

This Elizabeth Weber storyline with Tom whom raped her and now is stalking Kiki is the dumbest storyline ever, kill it GH
  • Hello Writers!

11/16/16

The writers are falling down again. Surprise us without us assuming that

Michael and Neil will get together,

Jacks and Carly will get together

KiKi and Dillon will get together

Nina and the killer will get together because of her wanting (a baby) the little girl,

and most of all we are very tired of Ava getting away with all her crimes,

has gotten soooo old. Now Sony will be left out in the cold for a season, if Neil can't

get Michael she will go after Sony. Just saying!

9/21/16

Ok, Writers, you were doing good and now you got stuck on stupid again. You are starting to prolong the different situations again, week after week after weeks, You cannot make up things that would not happen in the real world and put on GH, for real?!!!

and it makes for boring and unbelievable situations like the court system that keep allowing killers

to go fix this! You are killing off the wrong people and bringing

back the wrong people. Let's get back to keeping things real and moving, not stuck on stupid, our

regular TV shows keep it moving why can't you?.

5/19/16

Came back for a month to see has improved so much, I enjoy the now fast moving pace of each story line. They are not stuck on stupid for months! Each day leave me on edge for the next day's episodes. Please keep up the great story lines and keep it moving!

Now that is what I am talking about! The last two weeks were interesting and moving right along. I was even waiting the next day to see what will happen next. The only thing is you are moving back into the same old grind with this story line that we all already know that is going to happen with Dante and this chic. Please surprise us, that you will keep at least one couple together without "having sex" with someone one else, you all are better writers than that!

7/3/15

A group of us said that if the writers allow Dante and Valerie sleep together, we are through with GH because there is nothing left of any kind of family value on the show! This was one of the reason a lot of us hug in there was because of this union. Take a look back and see that when everything else fail, let them have sex. Come on writers fix this PLEASE!

7/6/15

OK Writers, You all can have General Hospital. After allowing the only decent married couple to be destroyed by cheating in order to keep a story line going for the future I could have wrote better than that without again using sex as a tool, we all are through with GH!

• What's going on???

Why would you let Tyler Christopher go!!! The new guy isn't anything like him and he's not good for the part. Tyler has been doing this for so long it's like replacing Sonny. Not to mention why didn't Ana, Robin, Patrick, and Emma go to Sabrina's funeral. Your writer's don't deserve the seats they sit in.
  • Bring Sabrina Back

What was the point of bringing Sabrina back to Port Charles just to have her killed off so briefly? The writers might as well let her been killed when she was on the run. I think this is another one of the most stupidest things that has been done on the show. Who suppose to raise her child and she had just lost one. Let her and Michael be happy. General Hospital is getting so boring now. Paul has done enough killings. Ava and Julian has done enough to get rid of them both. Sabrina's death should have been faked so that she could identify the killer or he should have killed Ava since she knows who he is. If they could bring back Michael Easton with 3 different characters I know they should bring Sabrina back as herself. What a talented and beautiful young lady they got rid of for no they bring Sabrina back my family and I will no longer watch GH.
  • "What the Hay"

Why in the world did the writers bring Sabrina back in the show? Just to kill her off!! They should've just let her in-law kill down there! Makes no sense. Poor Michael will never be happy!! I think I'm finished with General Hospital, they need new writers. They should've let that little dumb nurse Amy get killed instead of Sabrina!!
  • bored but hopeful

1.5
    Sam and jason are so boring. they are always brooding and acting like bad asses. enough already. make them go away

I love the newest cassidine. fond memories from all my children. hope he says on for awhile.

• BIG GH FAN - KEEP ASHLEY & LEXI

I love the chemistry between Ashley Jones & Lexi Ainsworth. Don't kill this storyline off for another she tried being with a woman and now she is going back to being with a man. These 2 actors really click and the camera shows it!
  • Bring Back Ron Carlivati

I enjoyed GH more with Ron C as head writer. The ratings this month are the exact same as they were a year ago when he was blamed for them and fired. I think the cast is stellar. The new doctor/priest guy is a great addition and so is Haley. Really the only actor who I think is just AWFUL is Jason--he needs to go ASAP!

I should also say that I am at least a month behind on my . because there were several months last winter when I just couldn't bear to watch GH because it was so bad. I am happy to say things are improving since then. But...

I hate that they turned Julian back into a bad guy. The writing for him and Alexis just seems off to me--the chemistry Ron C created is gone. I would like to see more of a storyline for Lucas and Brad but they have zero chemistry. Nothing like the As The World Turns gay storyline of Noah and Lily's son--so complex and interesting. Brad is simply not believable as the choice of such an attractive man as Lucas. The Nathan/ Maxie storyline has been back-burnered and the writing is uneven and not consistent with their history. Nina/Franco and Dr Obrechdt are getting a fraction of their old airtime and they are 2 very entertaining characters whom I greatly miss. Overall it's still a good show, and I am thankful it is still on. And I can honestly say that the show has improved greatly since last winter, so maybe some new writers have been hired. But adding Ron C back into the mix would be a good move--even if not as head writer. He had very fresh ideas and was very funny--Nina,Spencer and Obrechdt were never better. But honestly, get rid of Jason already--he can't act and Sam deserves someone more interesting.
  • Enough already

Too many stories at one time, too many new faces. Get back to the GH people we love and have watched for years. Franco needs to go now that he's not with Nina. You're making Liz look stupid. Amy needs to go, she's stupid and she's the killer. Have no use for Curtis, Valerie, Jordan or TJ, boring! If we have to have Kiki, she needs to be with Dillon. Morgan needs to go away and never come back. Storylines are stupid. Want to see more of Tracy, Monica, Epiphany, Diane, Max, Mac, Felicia. I, too, have been fast forwarding through the show for awhile now.
  • Enough with the gay thing

It was one thing to have the guys but now the parker/kristina thing, it feels like I am having the gay thing crammed down my throat, I know I am only one person but if it continues then I am done with General Hopsital. I watch a show to enjoy it and watching that is NOT enjoyment!!!
  • Going too far

1.5
    Too many social issues on GH. Breastfeeding in public. That was so poorly handled and lame. The dialogue seemed forced and unnatural. The only interesting part to see was that Shari Belafonte is still around. Pretty soon everyone will be gay or bi. The Parker/Kristina episodes are really going to far. But I'm sure the actresses love it because it "challenges me as an always say that. Everyone boycotted the only department store because someone wasn't attended to a department store? Get real. I remember when GH was about love and mystery. Now every chance they get, they throw in the latest social issue... and be careful which side you're on.
  • Been watching way too long

I just turned my series recording off for General Hospital. I've been fast-forwarding through the shows so much lately it just doesn't seem like a good match. I'm really sorry but I just don't believe all this "experimenting" bs and I don't relate to that subject. Based on television and movies, you make it look like most people are homosexual. I'm sure most of the viewership is but I'm not one of them and I just don't enjoy those story lines. Watching two men in the sack was bad enough but now having to watch a young lady and an older woman has put me off this show totally. There are other reasons like such ridiculous stories now. Boring!!! Goodbye.
  • Please fire the writers!

First we have Nick shooting Hayden to keep his

Iie Going then he marries her finds out she stole diamonds and is over her. Tries to set her up with his murder. Please she is 100 lbs at most she threw him out a window. Then he steals diamonds and plans to live on them. Brings his 10 year old kid in the mix plans on him joining him ya like no one is going to look for Spenser. Then u drag all to island and bore us to tears. No romance for Jasam. Ugh bout ready to quit.