General Hospital

Weekdays 2:00 PM on ABC Premiered Apr 01, 1963 In Season

radrobd

General Hospital Fan Reviews (376)

7.6
  • Carly & Nelle

2.5
    General Hospital is a great show! But Nelle, tormenting Carly, who lost her son, is not a good storyline. Telling her that her son is alive in ghost form is evil. It took two weeks for Nelle to drive Carly crazy. It's just so horrible. If a happy conclusion is not reached within a couple of weeks, then I'll say, "Enough Already!" and I'll stop watching, and will tell others to do the same.
  • It's me again Writers....

4/16/18

You have been doing great not allowing each short story to last to now you are starting to allow them to go overboard, which start to make them boring, allowing your characters to get picked on again. This Nelle thing making her smarter than Carlie is getting old, and the Sam thing about her two men, need to go one way or the other. You are doing much better, just don't allow your story lines to last so it
  • Let Sam the man take a leave

2.5

I like Jason so much I hope Sam the man chooses him but I could care less what she wants .she has 2 acting expressions and god awful clothes . Is she ever gonna dress hip?
  • Boo hoo GH haters.

GH is better then it been in a long time. The only time I had to tune out was when Ron C was writting, if you can call it that, it was a fluff GH was not GH but OLTL 2.0. There was no dialoge and barely any hospital, hence the name of the show, character never really spoke the just restated the crazy great Ron c storylines that we going in. GH is s soap but it has always been more than just that but a place that u go to to see characters that u love and hate. There is actual use of the hospital now real dialoge. And s perfect mix of old and new. And as for someone on this site whining about people wanting rights as alternative gender. Good for GH in showing things like that. Wake up. Look into sceintific facts about genes chromosones what not. Because u are born with a penis or a vagina there are alot of other thing that come in to play when how you identify with a gender, not everything is black and white. Chris van Etten is doing a great job as head writer. If your not a fan jump over to Days where you can enjoy a show with a fluff and no dialouge, sorry days fans but you will see soon enough that your show is unrecognizable soon enough.

• GH shoving alt lifestyles down our throats

So the strict dress code is "Not fair to gender fluid students". Now there's an ALT Dance. I'm done. You wanna try to bolster that failing rating with this political "correct" crap Shove it down my throat ? I'm history. Hope your new demographic is big enough to keep you on the air ... not.
  • Jasam crappy story line

OK I want to make this clear. I'm a huge fan of Billy, Sam and Steve. HOWEVER this story line is NERVE WRECKING. Sam act so bitchy and entitled. She won't give Jason the time of day, BUT she still use him as her lap dog and he come running. She keep asking him for favors taking advantage of him. If she want to be with Drew FINE let her be. I want Jason with someone else anyway. And when Drew remember who he is, and leave her for Kim who drew probably do love I will be so happy. Because she deserve to be ALONE. And GET OUT OF JASON HOUSE. The nerve of you. Ugh I hate her. She don't even know Drew how could she love him? Drew don't even know Drew. You trust that uncertainty around your children? He can wake up one day and remember he is a maniac and forget Jason memories and kill Sam. Yes great story that will be. And Jason need to grow some balls and stop letting drew diss him. He should punch drew right in his whiny face
  • Nathan

How do you kill off a good guy like that in his prime in a manner he can't come back. Nathan was definitely someone that I looked to seeing on the show. Do what you have to do but give him some chance to reappear. Thanks for bringing back Jason. Want to add back off Sam!! She is not a teenager that can run on whines of emotion any parent or person who cares for children would understand, true love is more then excitement and lust it is stability and security.
  • The Sam triangle

The Jason who returned is not the one so many of us loved. Alas Stone Cold is no more.. the writers seem determined to write scripts where Jason is humiliated by Sam over and over and over again... and I loathe the new Sam, and I detest Billy Miller. I would love to see them go off in the sunset together never to return and leave Jason in peace . They deserve each other!!
  • Why are people complaining?

All you so called fans, are upset with Jason and Sam? Come on it was always going to be Sam and Drew being together, as that's who she's in love with. She thought he was Jason, he's not who cares, just be glad Sam is happy. Jason will be fine one he deals with Fazon, he'll find new love so don't worry. This show has been really good for the last couple months now that the real Jason is back.
  • No longer will watch

Agree. The Sam Drew Jason story is stupid. I hate Sam's character. Writers are doing a terrible job on this. Today I have deleted my email subscriptions and DVR of 20 years no longer
  • Sam and Jason Storyline

I too am disappointed in the storyline with Sam and Jason! It is depressing to watch. It's like Sam has lost her mind and it isn't ringing true how they are letting this play out. I hope the writers have a clever plan, because right now it feels like they are stringing us along trying to figure out what to do. I quit watching GH around the time Jason left before, and just got interested again when they brought him back! Please GH only logical storyline is, for Drew to regain memories that draw him back to his former love, and Jason and Sam end up together, but the longer you portray Sam like you are, the more depressing this gets!!!
  • Sam & Jason Storyline

I don't understand what the writers are doing with Sam & Jason. This is so far off from what their history and what they mean to each other is all about. Immediately, Sam should've known, acknowledged who Jason was and jumped into Jason's arms when he came to see her in the hospital. She should've right away recognized Drew was a person she didn't know and cling to Jason until they found out what was going on, for all anyone knew, Drew could've been a Helena plant but instead she chose a complete stranger over Jason, HUH??? That makes absolutely no sense. This entire time she's been with this guy (Drew) thinking he was Jason. All the love she was feeling for this man (Drew) was the love she has for Jason. All the memories she has and the man she wants to spend her life with is Jason, always have been, not Drew. Therefore, her love, loyalty, commitment, and life is all about and for Jason not Drew. All she knows is Jason. So I don't understand how you go from completely and totally being in love with Jason and as soon as he shows up, all of sudden that doesn't matter anymore and now the new love of her life is a man she doesn't know. Heck, he (Drew) doesn't even know him self!

This is such crap! Then the writers makes her cold and stand-offish with Jason, as if HE'S the stranger, as if he never meant anything to her? I am so not feeling Sam right now. I'm starting to want to fast forward through her and drew scenes. So not interested. Jason needs to speak up and say something. It makes no sense. This is really bad writing.

I can't stand to watch the Sam and Drew scenes. Before it came out Drew wasn't Jason, I could never watch him and Sam interact, it makes me cringe. Either Drew needs to remember his past and realize all the feelings he though he had for Sam is actually Jason's feelings that was programmed into him and not his own (because after all, all his memories & feelings are Jason's so how do he know how he really feels about anyone) and so he move on with his life, then Sam goes back to Jason OR when Drew moves on with his life Sam tries to go back to Jason but Jason sees her cold shoulder as unforgivable and he finds another love and leave her in the cold with no one OR just simply writers, correct this wrong and let Sam realize what Carly said is true, she can't stop loving Jason and it's not fair to Drew to be with him and go back with Jason. If not, I don't want to watch anymore! I'm already almost to that point now so if this storyline is not fixed soon, I'm out!!!
  • General Hospital

I'm so disappointed how they are casting this show. I hate the way they are going with the Jason and Sam part. They did it all wrong they have Sam a Cold ice cube with the real Jason and Jason as a WishyWashy. What's going on with this Picture if they don't end up together I'm not watching It anymore!!!!!!! I hate it. I give this show right now a 0
  • Writers really screwed up Sam's characer

I have been watching this show for about 40 years. I am so disgusted, more by the day, watching Sam. Seriously, for the writers to not have had her fall right into Jason's arms and thank God he is really alive and back is beyond ridiculous. Do they not even know their past story lines and characters' roots. They are making her a cold heartless bitch and I can't stand it.

I hope they read these because I watch in disgust everyday since she failed the first time she saw him. The only 'true Sam" reaction was when she was half conscious on the docks after he got her out of the harbor.

The writers are going to lose me for good soon if they don't make this stupidity stop soon. How can they go against every fiber that is Sam and Jason in this story line??? Seriously I was thrilled to hear he was coming back, the real Jason because this fake Jason with a new face thing was irking me. Now I am ready to ditch the show all together keeping him with Sam. They brought in Sam to wake up and Drew to go with Kim.

And Nelle, Michael better not be stuck with her. It's bad enough they made him out to be an idiot for even falling for her. She needs to die in childbirth.

What's the chance Nicholas comes back? With the story routing back to him it's possible.

Again I hope the writers actually see these sites because to lose someone after 40 years is pretty sad and shows horrid writing.

Thanks for letting me vent - this drives me crazy!.
  • Disappointed

I'm truly happy that the real Jason Morgan is back on the show. I luv his character & hope he never leaves the show again. I am truly disappointed in how the story line has Sam staying with Drew & I really don't care for her right now. Jason lost five yrs of his life & he was suppose to be the luv of her life, but now Sam acts as if he means nothing to her. I hope you bring another beautiful female character on the show for Jason because he deserves better than Sam.
  • Ava and Griffin

I hate this pairing, it is the worse. Also - I love Billy Miller, I am going to stop watching if everything gets all ruined for Steve Burton return
  • In For a Penny in For a Pound

In light of the absurd story line of twin Jasons, I say take it all the way and have whoever this woman is/was to have given birth to twins, make it sextuplets ! Can have 2 more identical, or even fraternal brothers (who cares at this point), and have 2 daughters, preferably Carly and Kim. Can have Franco as 1 of the sextuplets, and perhaps even Andre and Curtis as 2 of the sons. This way, the entire cast can be related to each other, and eventually all can move into the mansion where Nicolas and his family (hey even Valentin is related) together, and the inbreeding can continue forever. Forever in a place, where in 1 year all the children are 5 or 6.

Difficult to watch GH w/out eventually questioning your sanity for watching something that apparently is being written by children.

Seriously......6 Jasons. haha

Oh yeah, Helena Cassidine will return from the dead, just as Jason did, and Robin did, .........

Eventually these . soap operas bring the dead back so all the idiots at home can root for them again. haha

Just some Once Upon A Time for every day addicts who love lala land.
  • I can't take it anymore!!!

I have watching since the summer of 1970. This is the first time that "I can't take it anymore". This Amy character is driving me crazy. The voice, the acting, the storyline . Nothing against the actress but this character is awful. I have to fast forward through all the Amy scenes
  • Losing interest in GH with this stupid story line now.

3.5
    We are all so sick of this stupid Man Landers story and nurse Amy. First off.... this makes no sense and bores all of your viewers. Why is this stupid story line going on for so long? Also nurse Amy, is not a good actress. Her acting skills are not at par with the rest of the cast. You also have turned us to hate Carly , with her hatred and consent nastiness towards Ava. She herself is no angel and Sonny... well.... he is also a murderer yet she always goes back to him. So much hate in this show now, when the world has enough of it already. Why not bring back some happier stories? You dropped the beautiful story line that was happening between Hayden and Dr. Finn. That was a story we all were looking forward bring her back and do some damage control here. Maybe it's time to let Carly go and bring Hayden back. Sick of Carly's ugly, nasty face. She needs a haircut as well. She looks cheap!

• Keep Billy Miller as the real Jason Morgan

It seems obvious that the writers will make Steve Burton, the real Jason Morgan. I'd like to see the reverse of this! That would really be a surprise. Allow Billy Miller to continue as the real Jason Morgan, and let Steve Burton be Andrew. Where is the suspense in all this! Why do writers bring an actor back to resume a role that another actor has taken over and is doing well at it.
  • Sam and Jason

Please, please, please keep Billy Miller as Jason. He fits perfectly with Sam now. Don't ruin the storyline.

• Burton will always be the original Jason and you can't change that

I was so happy to have Burton back as Jason. I am starting to hate this show now because I never liked Miller as Jason and I hoped for a return of the real one only to be disappointed. Why can't Drew be Miller!
  • Terrible relationships

4.5
    Please don't stay with the Eva/Griffen relationship. It is such a mismatched relationship.

Also, the relationship between the professor and Christina is upsetting. The professor is way too old for Christina. Give her a younger girlfriend. This one reminds me too much of teachers taking advantage of their students even though Christina is not a minor.
  • Franco and Elizabeth

I think it's sickening how they glorify a relationship like Franco and Elizabeth's. Franco raped and hurt alot of people on that show and for a beautiful and nice woman like Elizabeth to fall for him is outrageous and disgusting. I don't know why they would carry on with this story line. She should be with a better man than him. He is a lame ass lunatic and they should not make him look like he is a good man after all the terrible things he done to people especially Samantha.
  • Lose Lulu's attitude!

I literally cringe when Lulu has a scene. She is so annoying, mean, and pushy. And Laura is becoming that way too whenever she's all up in arms in support of her snotty daughter. And Dante is so submissive to her which makes him boring now. I much prefer Valentin Cassadine as Charlotte's more loving, and yes... more likable parent!
  • The buttinskis of GH

4.5
    I am so sick of Anna. She has gotten worse and worse. She acts like Nina is so unimportant and she just dismisses her. As a Cassadine he is smarter than this. He wouldn't fall for her act. It is so very disappointing to watch this. And then we have Laura the buttinski. Just like Lulu but Lulu was always a know it all but now Laura is the biggest of them all. Stop with the boring between Anna & Laura the smirks on their faces make me fast forward.
  • Kill Ava and Kiki

So you got rid of John Mcbain made Todd manning completely disappear and brought in a new Kiki who couldn't shed a tear if her life depended on it. Who the hell is writing this crap? I have watched off an on since I was 14 and I'm 60. You allowed Starr manning to change characters and become Kiki then leave and brought in someone who sucks! For awhile I so missed OLTL but am watching the young and restless where the writing makes a little more sense. No more Good guys! What the hell the best good guy is Sonny and he just murdered someone. you have completely changed the characters of lets count them 1. Nikolas 2. Michael. 3. Morgan. 4. Elizabeth. 5. Dante.6. Starr or Kiki And Franco who was Todd is just sad. I guess I'll start watching another soap
  • It's a miracle Maxie got pregnant hours after loosing Lulu's baby.

I have really been wanting to tell the writers that it was so stupid to have Maxie pregnant by Spinelli when she lost Lulu's baby. She wanted to use an egg of Lulu's so she wouldn't have to tell Lulu. When the Dr did test she said she Maxie was already pregnant . Now that's a miracle jus hours of loosing Lulu's baby she had sex w/Spinelli and got pregnant. The writers must think we are a bunch of dumb people jus cuz we watch soaps. Thisis the 1 story line that has always bugged me. kandi
  • General Hospital has become boring and disappointing.

4.5
    Since GH has won the best soap on tv its become quite boring and disappointing. I have been watching this show for years and sad to say, but the best of GH were in the past where most of the characters are gone.

The character that played Jason Morgan departing of the show began its decline. The way he left brought attention to that something is wrong within the show for someone like him to go to another show especially if GH won best soap of all soaps.

The new guy they replaced him with does not play the character as well as the other and the fact that the character never regained his memory of being a Quartermaine does not make sense.

There are many dislikes of this show I can touch on but the problem is I no longer like it.

The way the show is going with how things are being written and the fact that it has too many days off when other shows still view live. For example breaking news will cancel the show for the day. Every holiday the day before the holiday they show a rerun while other shows are live.

I think GH has gotten so boring and predictable that im starting to stop watching it all together. I use to watch All My Children and One Life To Live but they cancelled those shows. GH maybe its their time to be cancelled as well cause now that the competition is gone GH can be as boring as they want to be and predectable. Well not with me. GH sucks and need better writers and material.
  • Dante goes dark

Police department a joke. Dante joins forces with Sonny. Nathan becomes police chief. Good friends, great divide. Huge potential. Franco does not work. Todd does. New Jason sucks with Sam. Get real. More Laura. Valentine superb. Bring some form of Nick back, please. Let's give Liz some money already. Haden and Liz good.