Generation Kill Forums

HBO (Mini-Series 2008)

Official Episode Disucssion:"Stay Frosty"

What did you think?

danharr

[1]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 45
    Tonights episode enjoy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SVU_number_1fan

[2]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 17
    yea lost of emtions loved it. loved the chef boyrd party too funny and the juggs one toooo funny grewta espiode sad there is only one more lfet and i love when ray was all liek do you have a fat grl int hat car lol?? and then he had to share the mag wit the other guy yea and that milkshake looked tastey yumm lola nd then when they were talkin bout that grl how thaey wanted to like nail her that was gross but funny lol great epsiode one of my favs

danharr

[3]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 45
    Another good episode great mix of banter and action they have reserve Marines? Nice how that dynamic was worked in and I was wondering when the frag captain America question would come up. Can't believe shrapnel from the smoke grenade killed that guy and it was cool watching the Iraqi woman give the guys a mouthful. Nice that whopper jr is out of his funk and although I found it odd with one more episode left. The dialogue during the ending credits was enjoyable and I'm a little surprised it wasn't saved for the last episode.

SVU_number_1fan

[4]Aug 17, 2008
    danharr wrote:
    Another good episode great mix of banter and action they have reserve Marines? Nice how that dynamic was worked in and I was wondering when the frag captain America question would come up. Can't believe shrapnel from the smoke grenade killed that guy and it was cool watching the Iraqi woman give the guys a mouthful. Nice that whopper jr is out of his funk and although I found it odd with one more episode left. The dialogue during the ending credits was enjoyable and I'm a little surprised it wasn't saved for the last episode.
    HAHAH i liked the whopper jr comment also and y they kept askin y they call him whopper jr yea

harihudson

[5]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 15

danharr wrote:
    Another good episode great mix of banter and action .... it was cool watching the Iraqi woman give the guys a mouthful
    Yep, I agree.

I was kind of surprised everyone was like "this deal is over" - saying goodbyes (Iceman and Pope). Grrrr! that butt kissing Sgt. of Encino Man's messing w/ Lt. Ficks' men.

Who was the other marine speaking? One was Sgt. "Pope" Espera, the reporter, and ???

SVU_number_1fan

[6]Aug 20, 2008
    harihudson wrote:

danharr wrote:
    Another good episode great mix of banter and action .... it was cool watching the Iraqi woman give the guys a mouthful
    Yep, I agree.

I was kind of surprised everyone was like "this deal is over" - saying goodbyes (Iceman and Pope). Grrrr! that butt kissing Sgt. of Encino Man's messing w/ Lt. Ficks' men.

Who was the other marine speaking? One was Sgt. "Pope" Espera, the reporter, and ???

i think it was ray ray whne they were wtalink botut hat guys gf how she was a whore lol

harihudson

[7]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 15
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    harihudson wrote:

i think it was ray ray whne they were wtalink botut hat guys gf how she was a whore lol

Oh, I didn't make it clear about what I was referring to. I was talking about the conversation between Pope, the reporter, and another marine during the end credits. Thanks for responding though.

SVU_number_1fan

[8]Aug 21, 2008
    harihudson wrote:
    SVU_number_1fan wrote:
    harihudson wrote:

Oh, I didn't make it clear about what I was referring to. I was talking about the conversation between Pope, the reporter, and another marine during the end credits. Thanks for responding though.

o sry yea id ont rember what they said yea good epsiode any way (: