TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Generations (1989) Forums

NBC (ended 1991)

Anyone Remember This Great Soap?

jamie106

[1]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 12
    I'm a huge soap opera fan, and GENERATIONS is my all-time fave. It aired from 1989-1991 on NBC. Would love to chat with others about this great show and share fave memories, characters and storylines. Let me know if there are others of you out there who remember and love this soap as much as I do! Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pugdoglover

[2]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 9
    I do i watched everyone i loved dorren and maya fighting all the time those were the days of great soap acting.

jamie106

[3]May 4, 2007
    • level: 12

I couldn't agree with you more about those being the good old days of soap acting. I loved Doreen and Maya too, and who could forget that wild catfight they had?! Meow! Poor Adam was stuck right in the middle! LOL So nice to hear from someone else who enjoyed this great soap opera. Do you have a fave storyline?

P.S. For a walk down memory lane, search "Generations Soap" on youtube.com, and watch the wonderful opening credits/theme song to Generations, which someone has kindly posted recently. Enjoy!!!