Generator Rex Forums

Friday 8:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkBetween Seasons

Episode Talkback: "End Game Part 1"

Spanky2lj2

[1]Mar 9, 2012
    • level: 1

Catch the episode here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsAQtLE1W6Y

***SPOILER***

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

edmasterchaos

[2]Mar 10, 2012
    • level: 41

The consortium turning into super combining power robots aside, this is the s***. This is it. All the build-up is paying off so hard.
    My only gripe is that there's an episode or two we have yet to see that goes before that. Wish it was included on the recap because it'd be really nice to know wtf the nanyte world is and what the hell.

Also, giant mecha god is so gonna fight giant mecha godzillarex.

And, i thought last episode was as hardcore as Six gets with the stabbing of an EVO that looked rather gruesome for a few frames, but, here he killed three guys only to Then find out they were robots, and then the massacre. Reminded me of the TMNT animated movie where Raphael got excited that the older turtles fought robots, which meant stabbing and murdering everything was OK.

If this is the end of Generator Rex, then no regrets, it's been a hell of a ride and it looks like it'll end in a huge bang.

Imafreek

[3]Mar 10, 2012
    • level: 17

What is VK's horse in this race? Does he still have a horse in this race? and what was Caesar trying to do?

And why does everyone think that this is only a two-parter? why not a three-parter with that "Rock Your World" Ep being fake, it has happened before.

I hope that Rex puts together an army of all of the allies he has made throughout the series: HK rabble, Circe, Breach, the Numbers, Greenfist, Aquanians, the invisible village of engineers, EVO guys, you name it.

DestinyFire

[4]Mar 12, 2012
    • level: 1

I'm having a feeling that Van Kleiss will pull a Darkknightmon (from Digimon Xros Wars) on Black Knight and steal her Godlike powers in the next episode

edmasterchaos

[5]Mar 12, 2012

Imafreek wrote:

What is VK's horse in this race? Does he still have a horse in this race? and what was Caesar trying to do?

And why does everyone think that this is only a two-parter? why not a three-parter with that "Rock Your World" Ep being fake, it has happened before.

I hope that Rex puts together an army of all of the allies he has made throughout the series: HK rabble, Circe, Breach, the Numbers, Greenfist, Aquanians, the invisible village of engineers, EVO guys, you name it.

I am literally watching Rock Your World right now. God bless latin america. Rex is on a date Holiday's sister right now at an Orange concert.

Flashheat

[6]Mar 12, 2012
    • level: 13
    Hah, I was right, Rex did have a Meta-Nanite.

I'm curious though, what Caesar was trying to do. I'm assuming fuse all the Nanites, then either put them all in Rex, or destroy them.

And Van Kleiss confuses me. He's obviously faking insanity, but what is he trying to accomplish?

edmasterchaos

[7]Mar 12, 2012

Oh, by the by, if anyone hasn't seen the episodes, then here's a good link, the videos themselves are hosted on Dailymotion, actually, and have good quality, enough to just full-screen it and enjoy it more.

Anyway, after a trip to the rex wikia, i'm guessing another episode aired today on latin america before i got home and that one is the one that explains the nanyte world thing. So i'll probably catch it next monday (no school that day!) Though actually, now that i think about it, i think Rock My World is probably one of the earlier episodes, i think i recall seeing on Friday the one with the mummy, but the wikia says RMW first aired last Monday, so... agh, idk, i'm just sure that whatever they're pulling here has to be the chronological order of things.

Edited on 03/12/2012 9:14pm

Imafreek

[8]Mar 13, 2012
    • level: 17

edmasterchaos wrote:

Oh, by the by, if anyone hasn't seen the episodes, then here's a good link, the videos themselves are hosted on Dailymotion, actually, and have good quality, enough to just full-screen it and enjoy it more.

Anyway, after a trip to the rex wikia, i'm guessing another episode aired today on latin america before i got home and that one is the one that explains the nanyte world thing. So i'll probably catch it next monday (no school that day!) Though actually, now that i think about it, i think Rock My World is probably one of the earlier episodes, i think i recall seeing on Friday the one with the mummy, but the wikia says RMW first aired last Monday, so... agh, idk, i'm just sure that whatever they're pulling here has to be the chronological order of things.

Do you mind hyperlinking the actual ep? I cannot find it

edmasterchaos

[9]Mar 14, 2012

Imafreek wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:

Do you mind hyperlinking the actual ep? I cannot find it

Oh, if you mean Rock My World, it's not up there yet. I think if it's on the net, it'll be in spanish only.