Generator Rex

Lockdown

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 14, 2010 on Cartoon Network

• Rex lets a monster lose in the Providence zoo and then finds the truth out about his "best friend"

The episode starts off with a good Evo fight. I was acually waiting to see the hungry hungry Evo that I saw on the Generator Rex section of cartoonnetwork.com.... and this episode satisfied that wish.

The Review of the episode all together? I have to say I've done some reviews on several sites, but this is the lowest score I've ever had to give. The lose in points was mostly due to the fact Rex found out about Noah being a spy so early in the series. I mean I would have prefered that he would have found out during the last 4 episodes or so of the first season.... but the 4th episode of the whole series? Dang, next episode I bet they're gana tell who Rex is and then in the 6th episode have him fight Van Cliess and then say "The End"...I'm not saying I want more filler episodes, I'm just saying that they shouldn't rush the series. What the writers need to do is give us itty- bitty tidbits episode by episode. That way we're always left wanting more.

Something else that slightly contributed to the score I gave this episode is the fact that I saw Six being nice again. When I first saw Six, I expected him to be Mr. White's obediate lapdog that always did what he was told. I expected Six to be a perfect little soldier that never so much as breathed without Mr. White's permission. Don't get me wrong, I don't want Six to become a living clichee, it just doesn't seem canon for Six to be nice.