George Lopez

Christmas Punch

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 12, 2003 on ABC

7.3
  • Christmas Review #15

At Christmastime, George will stop at nothing to convince Max to continue believing in Santa Claus. This is the 2nd best Christmas episode of "George Lopez" that I ever seen. My #1 favorite Christmas episode is "George Is Being Elfish and Christ-misses His Family". This episode cracks me up so hard. The thing that did lower my score was that bully beating up Max just because Max thinks that Santa Claus exists. Come on, I think it's cruel and stupid to beat up someone just because they believe in something. So yeah, that just lowered my score a tiny bit. There were so many parts that made me laugh such as Max eavesdropping on Carmen and Jason's phone call, George's line "Santa can move like Jack Black", Benny's ONLY line in this episode since she made a cameo appearance near the beginning of the episode, and many many more. Oh my gosh, the part that always makes me laugh the hardest though was when George dressed up as Santa Claus then pushed that bully into the bush and then runs to the car with Ernie driving off... that was not only drop dead hilarious but it was also so random :D LOL. I also thought the PRETEND scene with George getting angry at Carmen about public affection and Jason was pretending too since that was his deal with George was very funny. Overall, the 2nd best "George Lopez" Christmas episode with many hilarious parts but "George Is Being Elfish and Christ-Misses His Family" is the 1st best Christmas episode in my opinion. 9.5/10
  • Perfect Christmas Episode- My 7th Holiday Review

This was a funny episode. What i liked- Max eavesdropping on the phone call from George and hearing him say he got everything off Max's list, Max kicking and then jumping on top of the toy Santa after hearing him say "naughty" three times, George trying to get Max to continue believing in Santa, Max telling George he needs to apologize to Santa for 'impersonating' him, amongst other things.

Really good and funny episode and a great holiday episode. A+
  • Good christmas episode

It hurt when you find out that Santa Claus isn't real or is it I not going to mess it up for little kids who thinks he's real. In this episode Max finds out that Santa Claus is not real so Angie still wants him to think he is real so George and Angie pull a little joke on him so he is real. Then max tells his friend and a bully tells him it's a lie and beats up Max and will keep doing if he said Santa is not real. Then George puts on a Santa suit and push the Bully and that was funny LOL then the real Santa Clause pushs George and leaves LOL
  • rofl

this episode is so funny i realy liked it this was a silly christmas special the part i liked is when george dressed like santa clause and then pushed that bully who was bothering max that was the ufnniest part of this episode max also was funny in this episode at some parts i realy liked this episode even when i wasent a fan of the show this was one of the first epiosde i have seen in the eseries and i loved it this episode is one of the best episode in the season cause of its silly and exciting parts in this episode so i give it a 9.7/10