George Lopez

Christmas Punch

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 12, 2003 on ABC

7.3
  • Christmas Review #15

At Christmastime, George will stop at nothing to convince Max to continue believing in Santa Claus. This is the 2nd best Christmas episode of "George Lopez" that I ever seen. My #1 favorite Christmas episode is "George Is Being Elfish and Christ-misses His Family". This episode cracks me up so hard. The thing that did lower my score was that bully beating up Max just because Max thinks that Santa Claus exists. Come on, I think it's cruel and stupid to beat up someone just because they believe in something. So yeah, that just lowered my score a tiny bit. There were so many parts that made me laugh such as Max eavesdropping on Carmen and Jason's phone call, George's line "Santa can move like Jack Black", Benny's ONLY line in this episode since she made a cameo appearance near the beginning of the episode, and many many more. Oh my gosh, the part that always makes me laugh the hardest though was when George dressed up as Santa Claus then pushed that bully into the bush and then runs to the car with Ernie driving off... that was not only drop dead hilarious but it was also so random :D LOL. I also thought the PRETEND scene with George getting angry at Carmen about public affection and Jason was pretending too since that was his deal with George was very funny. Overall, the 2nd best "George Lopez" Christmas episode with many hilarious parts but "George Is Being Elfish and Christ-Misses His Family" is the 1st best Christmas episode in my opinion. 9.5/10