George Lopez Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

carmen getting married and pregnant?

sayzach

[1]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 4

i watched this show alittle bit when i was younger like during the 3rd or 4th season but i havent watched it until recently when i started watchin re-runs on nike at night and i always see the episiode for some reason of where carmen wants to marry her boy friend and she says that she can in georgia if shes pregnant and george goes well are you? and it ends. ive never seen the episiode after that so is she pregnant and does she get married or was the the series finale?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mt7787

[2]Jul 17, 2008
    No Jason kind of freaks out about it and leaves her. It's funny how Carmen kept losing men and Angie never got dumped appearently. I guess it wasn't a genetic trait. I do notice though that Nick at Night isn't showing much if the later episodes.

mt7787

[4]Jul 17, 2008
    Rlami wrote:

mt7787 wrote:
    No Jason kind of freaks out about it and leaves her. It's funny how Carmen kept losing men and Angie never got dumped appearently. I guess it wasn't a genetic trait. I do notice though that Nick at Night isn't showing much if the later episodes.

You're still trying to run away from me. I'm not letting you you worthless, horny, ridiculous fool! Carmen was a horny sinner that wanted to marry Jason! She was horny like you no wonder you like her! Well, most minority teenage girls are that horny so I guess that was accurate. However, it was nonsense like this that showed how far left and out of touch this show was, just like you're favorite Senator, Mt7787.

Oh great! Sayzach, it isn't your fault but I knew with this damn fool running around this thread was going to cause problems. Damn Rlami, you really must be one of those Conservative idiots on Fox News. I can see it now on Hannity and Colmes. Hannity, whose on the far right, talks to Brody from the Christian Broadcasting Network and says "Let me ask you something? We've got Gonnorea, we've got a girl (Carmen) that wants sex too much, we've got a boy (Max) that likes his flirting cousin (Veronica), we've got an unfaithful wife (Angie), we've got an unfaithful racsict husband (George), I'm seeing an emerging narrative that Robesrton, the television evangelical, would call 'a clear and present danger', of these liberal far left Spanish Americans that shouldn't be shown to the kids." Colmes, whose on the far left, would say "Look, this show presented family situations, it wasn't always saying suggestive content, and when they did it was for a family like purpose." Even for those who don't know who these people are, who makes more sense Hannity or Colmes? And stop mentioning the particular Senator.

"Minority teenage girls are most likely to be more horny." What kind of racist trash is that? You, who I know watches the O'Reilly Factor, sees O"Reilly, another Fox News conservative, usually talks about his policing the net with horny teenage girls in his Back of the Book segment. Most of those girls doing those kind of things are white! I'm just saying that white teenage girls are just as horny as Black, Hispanic, or Asian girls. So stop this damn racial nonsense. I can see O'Reilly too "The cast of this show, the crew of this show, and ABC which is part of the left-wing media, are pinheads!" Seriously, I don't know what's up with these people.

This is becoming very annoying. Somebody other than me really needs to take action and help me against this damn fool. When will you get in your damn head that not all family shows are like the Cosby Show or Home Improvement? Like I said before, someone has already said that they didn't like Home Improvement. Should he be forced to? You all really had nothing else better to do than to try to ruin the ratings of this show and Fresh Prince? Yes, they threw us, Evangelicals, under the bus for their own races! And why do you keep calling me out? I try to move on and you just continue. Just let it go, and btw, if you actually took your wife upstairs sometimes you might finally understand why I think the 3 ladies on the show, other than Benny, were smokin, even with the racial differences. Now take her upstairs, have fun, and figure it out!

rockon45

[5]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 15
    Ummm...big word wall...I'm scared... And, that minority girls are more horny thing was really messed up...I'm Mexican, and I don't see any of my friends tryin to shack up with a guy!!

Maricelitaa

[6]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 3

rockon45 wrote:
    Ummm...big word wall...I'm scared... And, that minority girls are more horny thing was really messed up...I'm Mexican, and I don't see any of my friends tryin to shack up with a guy!!

Really? Wow you should come meet my friends...

I know better then them. i think my friends are....well you know what i mean.

But there still awesome its not all of them really. its problay one of my friends that really you know. so i think its only 1.

Im Latino too i dont either :]

Edited on 07/24/2008 7:20pm
    Edited 2 total times.

rockon45

[7]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 15
    Rlami wrote:

mt7787 wrote:

You're still trying to run away from me. I'm not letting you you worthless, horny, ridiculous fool! Carmen was a horny sinner that wanted to marry Jason! She was horny like you no wonder you like her! Well, most minority teenage girls are that horny so I guess that was accurate. However, it was nonsense like this that showed how far left and out of touch this show was, just like you're favorite Senator, Mt7787.

You have no idea what you're saying, that was flat out racism. And,...man I don't know any Evangelicals, *goes to look that up* but you're not giving me a high opinion of them.

quintex96

[8]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 9
    Yeah it is outright racism, is that even allowed on here? This guy should seriously have been banned by now, he's been pissing me off to no end, people like him make me wan't to vomit in disgust, and if you're listening to this Rlami then go ahead and call me out and insult me, it's not gonna stop me from living my life the way that I do, and it'll just prove that you're goddamn hypocritical **** who nobody would miss if you died tomorrow.

crzza

[9]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 49
    ^ So very true. I've reported him countless times.

greenpotatoes13

[10]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 2
    wat season episode is this one?