George Lopez

George Decides to Sta-Local Where It's Familia

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 08, 2007 on ABC

• The end of George Lopez was a great ending.

TV.com won't let me give it a 10, but it deserves one!
  • The last episode.... so sad, man! :(

This episode is the series finale of one of the greatest shows ever, George Lopez. In this episode, George is offered a great job in Arizona after the factory moves to Mexico. George decides to take this job without knowing what his friends and family would think of him for it. George's family are upset over the move, Benny finally tells George she cares about him only to have an unexpected reaction of anger, and Ernie still looks for work as he's upset about the move. The factor workers lock themselves inside the factory in protest and George and his family joins them. In the end, Mr.Vega meets with George and hires him as the head of the factory, and Benny and George have there last conversation in the series about caring for each other and Benny acts as herself. This is a great last episode for a great show.
  • yawn. (spoiler alerts)

george lopez was a great and funny show. but i was highly dissapointed by this episode. the episode before this was great. jack tell's george that they are moving the plant. well in the last episode george has the option of either staying home or going to mexico for a pay raise with the company. while watching this episode i was hoping george would stay. george decides to stay so him and all the other employes (and benny) lock them selves in the plant. well this i like. even angie and max comes over to support george. while everyone is asleep george is in his officer talking with the guy who is buying the plant. the guy just gives up and lets george own the place. this i did not like. don't get my wrong im glad george stay's. but that easly? beny enters george office and george does the usual and insults her she insults him you know the usual. but in the back round angie is just sleeping.

this episode ended me dissapointed and wanting more (and carmen wasn't even in the last episode!!!!!)
  • Good Finale

In the finale of George Lopez, the factory is moving, and George is offered a new job in Phoenix. But that would mean him, Angie and Max would move, and his mother would stay, but he wouldn't have his best friend Ernie anymore. So he stages a protest, and George is running the factory by himself, because Jack and Mel left.

The finale could've been sadder, but it had a pretty good plot. It was funny, and everyone acted in character. I just wish it was a little sadder, but for what it was, a decent end to a great series. Goodbye, George Lopez
  • George Lopez has to come back!!!!!

last episode cddedwf ewf wef ewfwefewfweferfer r rf rf rf rf rfrfref ef erf brt hfghb fb dfbgfd gdf gb dfg bf dbdf bvb ouygfdsb ofiuygvbdoisughviouf dsiogufh oiuy sghvifu visoufdhvi pfdsu vbipusdb vipduf vbipdsfuh vipufdhb spiufg vipufd gbsipugdbf ivpufbsidvpuf vbfipdu bpiufdbisp fvpuidsbv piudsb ivpuds hipufdb vpisdubvipudsb viubpidsubfvpiudbf vpidusbipvuuid f sfi idu fdiup hfpiudhf iduofgh idpfu vpiufdg ipufds idupfh vfiohud vi[odh [oifsh v[oif hgiupodbf pidfughibpugfh bipufdh bidupfh bipufh bpidufh bpiufdh bpidhuf bpiudfh bpidfuhb ipdufh b gfb ufhbifhibhufi g g g g g gg gjn j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j sorry didnt have anyhting 2 right
  • Great

The end of George Lopez was a great ending. After discovering that the factory is going to be closed down, George is outraged. He confronts the new owner, a very rich, Mexican man. He offers George a job! And even more shocking, George accepts! But to keep this job, George and his family must move from Los Angeles to Phoenix! Will George leave his friends or will he be able to keep the factory and stay?

That pretty much summed up the whole episode! And now my opinion: This episode was great, it was touching. It got 'Tearjerker' for me because Bennie says she cares about George, we knew she did, but to hear her say it is just sweet and was a great way to end the series. 10!
  • the last episode of george lopez

after learning that the factory is closing down everybody is freaking out and the new owner is play by none other than Edward james olmos offers George a good job and is planing to move to phoniex and trouble goes to george and he is risking the job to save the factory and it turns out that the owner did something and that those losers fa#gots mel and jack leave and now george is now the owner of factory and now that he might be a milloaire or a billoaire and i bet he will be a better boss and i wish there was a season 7
  • A perfect way to end my favorite show "George Lopez" :) I really wish this show didn't end :(

I thought that this was an excellent series finale of "George Lopez". It is such a shame to see this show end because it really is one of the best sitcoms I've ever seen. I wish this show was still on the air. Anyways, I thought that this series finale was perfect. A manager who moved the Powers Bros. Aviation company to Mexico has arrived. George didn't want to lose his job and didn't want everyone else to lose their jobs so they make a stand to let the Powers Bros. Aviation company stay at Los Angeles. The storyline to this episode was so well written and a lot of parts in this episode made me laugh very hard. Ernie wanting to talk about werewolves was very funny. George and the rest of the workers on a strike was also very funny and entertaining. The whole plot that Angie and Max didn't want to move away was really good. I also enjoyed seeing the final George/Vic interaction in this series finale and I thought that their interaction was heartwarming and very nice. I also enjoyed Jack Powers' final appearance in the beginning of this series finale. It was also good to see Wayne (Benny's boyfriend) appear in this series finale. The ending of the series finale was very cool when that manager of Mexico will let George run Powers Bros. Aviation all by himself while Jack and Mel will be at Mexico. Overall, a perfect way to end my favorite comedy show "George Lopez". 10/10

• Let's say goodbye to the man with the most largest head in the universe

It was honestly a great episode, though Carmen didn't appear on it, and Veronica. Still though, I think this episode has a very good plot for an ending. And for the first time ever, Benny really does care about George, despite how ruthless and arrogant she was in the past. That's what make this series finale special.