George Lopez

George Decides to Sta-Local Where It's Familia

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 08, 2007 on ABC

• A perfect way to end my favorite show "George Lopez" :) I really wish this show didn't end :(

I thought that this was an excellent series finale of "George Lopez". It is such a shame to see this show end because it really is one of the best sitcoms I've ever seen. I wish this show was still on the air. Anyways, I thought that this series finale was perfect. A manager who moved the Powers Bros. Aviation company to Mexico has arrived. George didn't want to lose his job and didn't want everyone else to lose their jobs so they make a stand to let the Powers Bros. Aviation company stay at Los Angeles. The storyline to this episode was so well written and a lot of parts in this episode made me laugh very hard. Ernie wanting to talk about werewolves was very funny. George and the rest of the workers on a strike was also very funny and entertaining. The whole plot that Angie and Max didn't want to move away was really good. I also enjoyed seeing the final George/Vic interaction in this series finale and I thought that their interaction was heartwarming and very nice. I also enjoyed Jack Powers' final appearance in the beginning of this series finale. It was also good to see Wayne (Benny's boyfriend) appear in this series finale. The ending of the series finale was very cool when that manager of Mexico will let George run Powers Bros. Aviation all by himself while Jack and Mel will be at Mexico. Overall, a perfect way to end my favorite comedy show "George Lopez". 10/10