George Lopez

George Gets Caught in a Powers Play

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 22, 2006 on ABC

• George and Angie's niece Veronica is the reason why score is a little low

I thought that this was a great episode of "George Lopez". This wasn't my favorite episode but it was overall great and I enjoyed it except for the one person who ruined it for me. Veronica (George and Angie's niece) irritated me so much. I hated how Veronica is playing the game with Mel Powers when Mel is becoming attracted to her and he is letting her get away with work. I hated how Veronica ruined George' raise and when Veronica is having George doing all of her work while she is going out with Mel Powers. I just wanted to punch her so much. She is a spoiled 20 year old brat and doesn't deserve anything at all. While she is getting really mad in this episode, there were a lot of funny parts. It was very funny when Ernie was getting wooshy around Veronica especially when he giggles when she massages his ears and then George massages his ears. It was hilarious when George told Angie that when he was a kid that he would see a baby being born and a baby being made. It was also hilarious when Angie said "Mel, she's out niece" and then Mel says "Oh yeah, don't worry, it doesn't creep me out at all". It was hilarious when George and Angie were calling Veronica and then Carmen keeps coming in at the wrong time. There were a few more funny scenes as well. I'm also glad that George got her revenge on Veronica making her guilty into doing her work. Overall, a great episode of "George Lopez". 8/10