George Lopez

George is Lie-able for Benny's Unhappiness

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 04, 2007 on ABC

6.2
  • This episode is hilarious from start to finish

This was an excellent episode of "George Lopez" and it makes me laugh so hard from start to finish. I literally couldn't stop laughing at this episode and it still cracks me up so freakin' hard when I watch this episode. Jerry Springer also made an amazing guest star in this episode as Benny's ex-boyfriend who is trying to get Benny back. George lying to Wayne and telling him that Benny is dead was hilarious. George and Ernie's flashbacks of their childhood from when Benny broke up Wayne was hilarious. It was very funny when George told Benny that Wayne is dead. It was hilarious when Vic came in the house with the flowers that said "Rest in Peace" (which were of course from Wayne). Ernie was so freakin' stupid in this episode but it was hilarious when Ernie said "Oh my god, Wayne is dead... well he was just here yesterday and now he's dead... how does that happen?". It was also hilarious when George was pretending to read the paper which was something like "etc. I am writing this in disappearing ink because--" and then George says "he's gone" and then Ernie says "Now we'll never know"... OMG, stupid Ernie but that part made me laugh so hard. Benny about to rip off Ernie's ear was also very funny. George telling Benny that he put her bra in Wayne's jacket as a 10-year-old boy which made Benny think Wayne cheated on her and she broke with him was also good. The ending was also hilarious. Of course, there were tons more hilarious moments. Overall, this episode made me laugh so hard from start to finish. 10/10