George Lopez

George Joins the Neighborhood Wha-tcha and Raises the Vigil-ante

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Mar 21, 2007 on ABC

7.6
  • A sexual predator moves into the neighborhood which makes George and Angie decide that they need to have "the talk" with Max

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "George Lopez" and it always makes me laugh so hard. Even though I've seen this episode a bunch of times, it always makes me laugh hard no matter what and doesn't get tiring and old for me. That neighbor repeatedly asking George where the generator is placed was very funny. George, Angie, Benny, and the other neighbors going to the new neighbor's (who happens to be a sexual predator) house to welcome him (who turned out to be a "her") was hilarious. Tommy Chong's short appearance in this episode made me laugh very hard. Benny's line "I'll get my gun" made me laugh so hard. George saying that the new neighbor (a.k.a. sexual predator) is hot was absolutely hilarious. George talking to Max about the sexual predator was absolutely hilarious especially when George said "She had sex with a boy with your age" and then Max responds "And then she kills him?". George talking to Max after George and Angie saw that Max was with the sexual predator was very funny especially when Max said "What if I end up like Ernie?" and then George responds "A lot of things can happen before you end up like Ernie". The very end of the episode was also humorous. Overall, this is definitely an excellent episode of "George Lopez" that always makes me laugh so hard. 10/10
  • perfect

What I liked: George explaining to Max that the lady had sex with one of her students, and then Max asking "And then she killed him?", George reading the 'condom' Max brought, Ernie trying to impress the sexual predator by dressing like a kid, the ending of the episode, the double standard George and the other people had, about how nobody cares because the predator is a woman and not a man, amongst other things.

good episode. it has a lot of good humor and a decent plot. it's not one of the best episodes but it cerainly is an enjoyable way to spend a half hour of your time. A+

MTV