George Lopez

George Needs Anchor Management

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Mar 29, 2005 on ABC

• Angie's old flame is now a news anchor and George becomes jealous

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "George Lopez". Definitely had a lot of good humor in this episode and it's just plain hilarious. The beginning of the episode with George and Max watching some alien movie and George telling Max a life lesson about it was very funny. Angie seeing that her old high school flame is now a news anchor and then George getting angry was very funny. Carmen's line "You dumped him but you kept this" was very funny. George looking his yearbook with his ex-girlfriend's signatures and then Ernie pointing out that it's George's signature was hilarious. George and Ernie going in the restaurant to see if Angie was in the restaurant with her old flame and wasn't there was hilarious. That Japanese guy and Ernie calling their mothers that they're going to Las Vegas was absolutely hilarious. George showing up at Angie's work and then hitting the giant drums yelling "What... happened... with you... and... Spencer? etc.". Max's line "You know, it's this fighting at home that makes it hard for me to study (pauses for a few second)... I got a D in history, good night" was absolutely funny. George's line "Hey man you hated my guts and you never offered me a dime" was hilarious. Angie being excited that she was never dumped is also funny. The very end of the episode was also pretty funny. Overall, this was an excellent episode of "George Lopez" in my opinion. 10/10