George Lopez

George Rocks to the Max and Gets Diss-Band-ed

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 11, 2007 on ABC

• George buys a guitar for Max when Angie tells George that he needs to be a little more sensitive with Max

I thought that this was a good episode of "George Lopez". This episode is very funny but it does have problems and it's not the best episode that Season 6 has to offer. George and Ernie reliving their high school days by playing guitars was hilarious. Ernie in the rockstar make-up was absolutely hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing at that part at all... probably the funniest part out of the entire episode. I thought it was hilarious when Ernie was bending down and George and Angie can see his thong. Ernie bending down and then Benny walking in seeing his thong saying "That reminds me, I have a ham to defrost" was just plain hilarious. Pretty much the first 5 minutes of the episode was non-stop hilarity. After that, the episode was funny but not as funny as the first 5 minutes or so were in my opinion. Angie wanting to join George and Max was very funny. Angie telling George about how he needs to be a little more sensitive and Max would always be with George as a little boy was pretty funny. The ending of the episode with George and Max playing their guitars and then Angie wanting to come and join was funny as well. Nothing else was funny after that. I didn't like how George was treating Max towards the beginning of the episode and I also didn't like Max rejecting George for his band. George was also being a little annoying in this episode. Overall, a good episode of "George Lopez" but it's not the greatest and probably Season 6's weakest episode ever. 7/10

• George acted like a real rock star snob in this episode.

George was a real jerk in this episode. To prove this, here is a list:

1. He makes jokes about kicking Max out of the house and insists that they don't affect him.
    2. After Max drops his guitar, George coldly tells Max that everything in the house is his, even Angie.
    3. After Max went upstairs, George comforted his guitar instead of apologizing to Max.
    4. George claims that the girls will just boss them around, even though thats what hes going, making him a hypocrite.
    5. After learning that the band was just using Max, at first, George refused to comfort him.