George Lopez

George Thinks Max's Future Is on the Line

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 08, 2007 on ABC

7.8
  • Excellent episode before the series finale

This is definitely one of the best "George Lopez" episodes that I have ever seen. It was very funny but it also has a good message and what happened in this episode about people losing their jobs and going to college to get a better job was very true. It is a scary world and this episode just proved that to me. I know it's scary in real world but it is true so this episode gave a good message. I thought that this was a good episode and it was one episode left before the series finale. Max destroys George and Angie's computer so George tells Max that he is going to work at the factory with George to pay off the money for the computer. Max works at the factory with George and he tells George that he wants to work at the factory for the rest of his life with George and doesn't want to go to college. Angie is not very happy hearing Max saying that he wants to work at the factory with George but she wants him to get a good education and a better job. Vic's appearance in this episode was definitely hilarious. A lot of parts in this episode made me laugh hard as well. Mel's final appearance in this episode was very good and memorable. This episode marks Mel Power's final appearance and the series finale marks Jack Power's final appearance. George having a vision about Max in the future and how he is losing his job was very good and Ernie in the future was so funny. Overall, a very funny episode with a very good message that is super true about the real world. 10/10

• good buildup to the finale

george tries to teach max how important education is by making him work at the factory. this backfires when max reveals that he wants to drop out of school, not go to college, and that he wants to work at the factory. can george change his mind? Is a rumor about the factory closing true?

A good episode with good humor and In my opinion, it does a pretty good job at giving us the tone of the final episode, especially the last few minutes. My overall grade for this is an A+, very nice and very well done, methinks
  • Loved it.

We got to see Max grow up in this episode, and it was still filled with the George Lopez and George Lopez family comedy that we have come to know and love. I have to say George's 'vision' was my favorite part of the episode, Ernie and Max were doing great. Geena was hilarious, as always, Bennie has done better. This epsisode kept me watching, no matter how bad the quality was on You Tube. lol. So, watch this episode of George Lopez, it will tough you, and tickle you. Thank you for reading my review! Yay for you people! Thanks!!
  • Next to last episode.

This episode is the next to last episode of the awesome show, "George Lopez." It is basically kind of like a part one of a two part finale even though it was really just two episodes that just happened to be the last episodes. In this episode, Max tears apart the family computer which George says cost a thousand dollars. George makes Max work at the factory to earn a thousand dollars and admit that earning a thousand dollars is tougher than he thought. Max loves working at the factory and wants to drop out of school and work at the factory forever. Angie dislikes the idea but George and Vic think it's ok. But when George dreams about what it would be like for the factory to shut down and Max not be able to do anything else, he decides he wants Max to go to college and get a good education so if he still wants to work at the factory and it closes down, he'll have other options. Max agrees with the idea after everyone freaks out over the fake rumor the factory is moving to Mexico. These rumors turn out to be true in the end and that's where it leaves off into the finale. I loved this episode.
  • This episode had to be one of my favorites.

• This episode is about how George tries to teach Max about how education is really important.

In this last episode before the series finale, George Lopez tries to teach a lesson to his son, Max. He wants to show him that working in a factory is not the dream job that it is and going to college is better. His plan backfires somehow when Max tells him that working in a factory is great. George is upset and tells him that it's not true. He tells Max how long some of the workers have been working there and all the tribulations that they have been through to even get to the crappy job they have. Max understands and takes his father's advice. I think this episode is very informative because I think that everyone should get an education no matter what. It does not matter the age, college can be attended at any point of your life. So, if you are not ready to go to college straight out of high school, there will be more opportunities, even though it will be harder as the years progress. Have faith and it'll be OK. VERY GOOD EPISODE!